Someone's responsible, not entirely sure who

In-game report:

CKEY: kapu1178

Your Discord: Kapu#1178

Offender’s CKEY: (culprit unknown, primary suspect: Bilary)

Offender’s In-Game Name: See above, “Apollo”

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 9/16/21

Round Number: 32742

Rules Broken: Atmos fucked the entire station on a cult round, causing an easy cult win to turn into a 1.5 hour slog with 90% of the station dead.

Incident Description: Casual cult round, cult doing extremely well due to no sec.

Owo, whats this? the air is fucking 4 million C?

Result: Everyone on the station fucking melting to death. A dragon then spawned, and a borg led him to the Fusion chamber, and then he prompty opened it up, making it even worse and causing some lag.

The atmos tech was Apollo. Im not going to pretend i know anything about atmos, All I know is everyone in D chat was saying Apollo did fusion and was fresh off a ban for doing “this exact thing”. Here’s all I can provide in terms of technical help:

1 Like

I can’t speak for everyone, but Denholm Henry has no idea what they’re talking about. Thermomachine set to 300k exists and is turned on at roundstart to stabilize distro temperature.

300k is room temperature (k = Kelvin). It’s not the first time I’ve seen a player who knows nothing about atmos jump to this conclusion after some atmos sabotage.

1 Like

Useful information :+1:

I would like to point out, the other side of the station from meta atmospherics, Arrivals was this temp:
While the station was still burning and killing everyone, he and an engineering borg (Engineering Android-557) went to make more fusion.

1 Like

Investigated during round.