Sole ban appeal

It’s fine. Sorry for calling you a douchhebag bitch ass idk (whatever the fuck I called you).

In any case, I’m not going to get a vouch. It’s this appeal or bust. @PerishedFraud has expressed multiple times that I’m better when I’m ‘silent.’ Even though I’m pretty combative… all the time… it’s still kind of degrading to appeal to admins that have little to no respect for you.

tldr (lol)
I’m very ready to never play on Bee again at this point

You Ahelp then, you just don’t take things into your own hands and break the rules yourself. If you had ahelps, logs would’ve been checked and both those teratoma’s could’ve been punished or you could’ve done a player report. How is this ban meaningless when you straight up admitted to metagrudging. If anything, I think the ban should be reduced to at minimum a month long global ban with a 2 month ghost role ban (or at least anything with a 1:2 ratio of server and ghost role ban). You’ve had a history of metagrudge-like behavior since January, so if this ban does get reduced I’d want you to be put on thin ice for this kind of behavior.

While I do agree with the first thing you said (I shouldn’t have kept killing teratomas after he told me to stop) the rest of what you said just seems spiteful or something.

You clearly know very little about me as player, bc A) you’ve incorrectly quoted my ban history and B) i’ve seen you on golden once? maybe twice.

I was gonna round out this response and say more but I don’t feel like continuing. I’m kinda done.

This game might be worth it but this server sure as hell isn’t

double checking, yeah I read to fast on a couple of those bans so I retract my statement about the meta-grudge history (though you do have one case at least, beside this time). I don’t admin golden as much (or sage much at this point) because of university work. Metagrudge is something pretty serious and abusing ghost roles to metagrudge is worse so that’s why I would want you on thin ice

Please hold while I conduct mysterious admin investigation. Outlook probably ok.

One thing though…

PerishedFraud has expressed multiple times that I’m better when I’m ‘silent.

No. I called you cute. It wasn’t an euphemism. Your overreactions amuse me and your character is also funky. (This will not affect my judgment)

I gave you the benefit of the doubt the first time you said it but the second time… when u said the exact same thing again… I’m sorry what the fuck am I supposed to think?

I don’t know Longines. Maybe when someone says you’re cute they maybe

perhaps

just reaching here but

small possibility that they meant

spoiler

that you were cute

ok…but i’m not a fool for thinking you want me to sit down and shut the fuck up bc u said it twice

I am of a neutral opinion towards that.

On a more serious note, the round in question was 21219 not 21221. Just an fyi for anyone to whom it is important.

Must be icy in Serbia

After mysterious investigation I’m lowering your ban duration to a week from now.

On a personal note: I have nothing against you. Or anyone.

On a professional note: Stop being salty. It’s the one issue with your gameplay. When you spam push someone for a bit for revenge it’s fine but doing things like this takes it too far.

Also, telling you to stop being salty is not the same as telling you to shut up. You are not being silenced. You are being told to control your anger better.

I’m hoping that i’m making the right decision here because I know you’ve had fun on Bee and don’t want you to get obliterated just because you value revenge too much. Be more careful in the future. Don’t grudge. Don’t overescalate. Do have a good time.

Must be icy in Serbia

God I fucking wish.

While I appreciate you lifting the permaban to a week, and I understand the issue with my saltiness… I still don’t understand why you SKIPPED to a permanent ban right away. There’s been not a lot of explanation for that. So I’m grateful but at the same time I’m kind of fucking bewildered.

Then maybe you should listen to me: pick your words more wisely if this is the point you want to get across. Absolutely nothing you’ve said to me, that I can recall, has resembled this sentiment.

Really the ONLY admins who have tried to get that point across to me are @Dallen9 and @Ruko and those bans happened MONTHS AGO. I have already made a successful effort to chill the fuck out. it’s a bit ridiculous to me how you think straight up permabanning me is going to make me make me think that I am ‘being told to control my anger better.’

I really did mean what I said in this appeal. I was and am ready to pack my fucking bags and get the fuck out of here.

tldr:
you changing this ban to a week is not merciful, it’s what you should’ve done in the first goddamn place.

While I appreciate you lifting the permaban to a week, and I understand the issue with my saltiness… I still don’t understand why you SKIPPED to a permanent ban right away.

I’ll just say that it wasn’t my decision alone. I don’t like banning people and especially not permabanning, but a discussion was had and you were deemed to be perma’d.

I really did mean what I said in this appeal. I was and am ready to pack my fucking bags and get the fuck out of here.

You are free to take a break whenever you want. It does seem like you need one.

you changing this ban to a week is not merciful, it’s what you should’ve done in the first goddamn place.

I agree. Others did not. Now go meditate or something.

2 Likes

I was three different Teratomas in this round:

First one I destroyed the atmos N2O canisters and proceeded to do nothing else harmful, everyone I encountered was chill so I didn’t attack anyone because that’s just not my thing. I was killed by Warden who had up until that point been chill with me as well while trying to lead him to a spaced corpse at departures.

Second one I spawned in dorms next to an engineer and as I was making a spear from the shit in his bag another Teratoma came in and joined me in smashing the glass for spearhead. Afterwards they asked me to help them kill Warden - I was prompted to join the hunt by what I see as my only ally. Also instead we tag teamed a miner with hiero club and didn’t get far with warden before he ran away (also I died to the miner while the other one survived and stole club)

Third time I spawned and again didn’t really do much. By the third body most of the station was dead to the army of teratomas, and the few crew that were left alive had decided attacking the rabid monkeys was a bad idea, especially since by this point we had a hero with hiero. I was prompted to loot the armory by another Teratoma declaring the warden was dead, and was the first one killed by metagrudge. The second killed by metagrudge was in their first body because they were one of the most recent people we killed.

I can’t guarantee others didn’t metagrudge you, but this is the story of my lives, and also why the ban took so long to hand out (I can’t auth a ban for a situation I’m involved in)