Soldierboy2 admin application

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have):
soldierboy2
Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):
theironkommandant #1138
How often are you online to help? (Timezone):
i play the game a large amount so most of the time (+10 Brisbane)
What changes, if any, would you bring?:
an active admin. i intend on specifically playing acacia
How old are you?:
Why do you want to be a moderator?:
so i can enhance the rounds and stop things like murder boning, random plasma fires or people breaking any other rule that requires an Ahelp or ticket
How long have you been playing SS13?:
for several years. i started when i was 14 and have hundreds of hours in multiple servers. the most recent for my time being desert rose for around 500 hours
How long have you been playing BeeStation?:
only the last week or so
On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:
On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an administrator? (this can include past games):
Have you ever been an admin or moderator on another server? This is not limited to SS13:
I was the owner of Tachstation 13.
Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:
i do not remember the ckey for any of them and nor do i remember the passwords
Your strengths:
i am online constantly due to lack of other hobbies
Your weaknesses:
i tend to do dumb shit to spice it up when bored
Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:
nothing in particular
What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:
patience
What makes a staff team good?:
Communication
What is a staff team’s purpose?:
to make the game better. moderators are to specifically enforce the rules
What kind of player are you?:
ill usually stick to a job and mind my own business. even as a traitor i tend to wait till late round or just ignore objectives entirely to do my initial job
How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:
ill attempt to have a lot more fun with the role while keeping serious during situations. allowing for my random and round enhancing situations to happen
The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:
nothing. this appears to be an IC issue. methods can be taken by the HoS to get it back and jail the clown for theft
A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that an admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:
ill inform him what they are doing is against the rules and should be stopped immediately. and that doing what they are now could be a ban able offence if they continue. then mark down a note.
A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:
as im not sure entirely. i would allow it to either go down in IC or attempt to find ways to rectify the situation. while it might be late in the round. it could also be early and there is no reason that a mistake should ruin your round.

Bit early to apply. Get more hours and try again another time perhaps?

1 Like

While we don’t have a minimum on the number of hours you need, 33 is way too little. your welcome to re-apply once you have better acquainted with the community.

2 Likes