Antagonist Roles
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2021-03-12 14:44:46
Round ID:
31 576
Ban Reason:
Spaced several people without reason as a clown through use of the clown car without hijack. This isn’t allowed. User was not connected at the time of the investigation. Please appeal this on the forums.
Appeal Reason:
I didnt check the new rules that said you needed to complete 50% of your objs or have a reasonable objective to start boning. I`m terribly sorry for what happened in future i will check before doing something risky.
Additional Information:

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2021-03-12 14:44:46

Roughly 3 more months to go

I understand but i got perma ban for not being connected at the time of investigation and the banning admin didn`t set appeal date

He was banned to explain on forums, not because he deserved perma

2 Likes

Fran is currently taking a break so we’ll need another admin to hop in here.

2 Likes

Asigning seniormin man so this gets done maybe

You’ve picked up several bans since this for lowRP behavior including one less than 2 weeks ago. Many notes since this as well for generally being a dick to people. From looking at hours and connections, when you first joined us in 2020, you’re not really a very regular player and comparing these with the notes per hours played it’s really not looking good.

You’re currently on 204 hours, if you can make it to 228, literally 24 hours of play without receiving another note/ban for poor behavior, I’ll lift it.

Please re apply then.