Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
<2022-12-26>
Round ID:
<41958>
Ban Reason:
<LRP Speech, and randomly killing people, left before I could bwoink.>
Appeal Reason:

Additional Information:
<I don’t remember randomly killing people today, the last time I remember actually killing multiple people was last night as a heretic, could I see the logs for context?>

wait, I think I remember… is this about me killing the chef?

Partially. You also were going around saying ‘waltuh’ on the radio. Oh and you also tried to stop the HoS from delivering a captured criminal to the brig by dragging the body away saying ‘I want to loot his shit’. You then proceeded to prod HoS with the stun baton and cheered on when the Shaft Miner killed him.
What was up with all that?

I don’t remember why I was doing stupid security shit like stunning the HoS, but I think I cheered shaft miner in LOOC when he killed him cause I was probably upset, also I just said Waltuh cause I like the dog. To be honest me stopping the HoS sounds like some dumb shit. I now understand why I got banned, I would still like to play on the server though, get a fresh start, kinda enjoy playing here.

Mhm. And could you please explain why you thought it was okay to murder the chef on the spot?

I do remember, (I hadn’t slept that night during the round) after hearing chef say “walter meat” or smth, in my fatigued state, I got pissed off at him for killing a pet, and instead of stunning him or detaining him like a reasonable person, I shot him dead with a desert eagle I got as a present.

uhm, hello? you there?

moderators have lives too champ, give em some time

sorry you right

1 Like

so uh… is anything gonna happen…?

appeals can take a couple weeks to get resolved. Be patient lad

ah okay gotcha, thanks

so… uh one month huh

it happens. Especially if the admin is on-leave (@llol111 you kinda have to deal with it yourself because spock is on leave, or at least as far as I know on bee’s discord). Or if the admin doesn’t frequent the forums.

cmon man… I learned my lesson… it’s been two months…

2 Likes

learnt your lesson? Thought your appeal was based on you not thinking you did it

1 Like

I made an appeal cause I wanted to continue playing on the server cause I liked it, at this point I’m just assuming what happened did happen and that I fucked up. I just wanna play on the server again cause it was cool…

Okay so uh, its pretty in excusable that this was left to sit this long. Sorry about that.

But ill be real with chu man, looking at your history of bans over on fulp, im not confident you did “learn your lesson”.
But, as an appology for letting this sit for three months (thats fucked), im down with giving you another shot.

Before that, why dont you tell me what “roleplay” means to you and what sort of character you’re looking to play?

2 Likes