Small feature megathread

Night Vision Science goggles. It’s weird that the other types of UI Overlay/extra information goggles (Med, sec, and Engineering) have an upgraded night vision form but sci doesn’t.
-Signed, a botany/chem main

2 Likes

There is Night Vision Diagnostic HUD. Shows borgs, AI and nanites

The reason this is so is because all HUDs have a night vision and sunglasses variant.

Science goggles and mesons are grouped separately and weren’t developed past their current usage.

I agree with you, while Mesons shouldn’t have their own variant, science should.

Those are not the ones he is talking about.

He is talking about the ones that specifically read and measure reagents, and read possible scannable items. Science goggles is their literal in game name, they are purple.

1 Like

NV mesons are very usefull for miners

1 Like

Let Moth people choose their skin color at character setup like most races

Check my PR request! It may interest you, Psionic.

1 Like

if you mean changing the full body fluff colour… its a double edged sword…

The current moth body sprites have a palette of around 7-8 colours

Compressing it into 1 is horrible for people who like the base, even if it does open up more options…

Guys i think we need to add mentorship mentors are those people like admins but they dont solve tickets they just help players with game mechanics and stuff

Haha funny number 420

In the beecoins shop, separate lighter from cigarettes so I can round start both

Toxin research bombs should net you some discovery points so it’s not completely useless

Fix biobags so they can dispense money cubes to Reproductive Slimes.

Remove ability to let moneys remove lightbulbs.

10% of toxin bomb yield translated to Discovery Points.

Flour sacks can’t hold water. (on tg) Stops the “picking up bag of flour and clicking on sink to get dough” trick which isn’t quite what was intended there.

1 Like

I want to let ethereals eat batteries

2 Likes

we fixed this

why

Fuck, tested and working, how fucking long have I been doing manual since this was fixed?

Plasmameme walking and looking in a different direction… plays Minecraft skeleton sounds.

They do you have to send them to the bomb testing site

Having played a moth I can say the wings are useless unless you have the strange potion that let’s you fly in a vacume… usaly when gravity is out your dealing with low pressure too, and even when you dont have low pressure they dont help much at all.

Mean while the flash vulnerability is insane, especially if your working a job you have to weld al lot like engendering or robotics… please give us adicquite eye protection in those departments for months atleast so we dont have to search half the station or just go blind a little but at a time.

Add simple mob bums tha randomly spawn in maints, beg for money and give random item once they reached enough money

3 Likes

Get the pda messenger from paradise station that keeps a tab open like AOL messenger or the like… makes having a private conversation with some one super easy.