Slav and moccha told me to (Admin app) MANU9123

Ckey:Manu9123

Discord name:Boomer

How often you play/timezones:Well I play when im home/bored
What changes you would bring:Funny meme
How old are you?:12

Why do you want to be an admin?:abo-- I meant ummm because TheSecretSlav And Moccha told me to

How long have you been playing SS13?:1-2 years

How long have you been playing BeeStation?:116h playtime

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:Id say 6-7 I know medical,some roboticy,genetics,miner man,etc And I know to check ppl when they deathgasped

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:7 I had been playing on sandbox servers

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:n o

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:Well yeah I had one called Masky Boi But I cant even log in neither search it or some shit

Your strengths:i can lift people older than me

Your weaknesses:Stamina The biggest enemy

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:betrayed when antag

**What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:**big dick energy and also big brain

**What makes a staff team good?:**big brain and good dynamic rounds

**What is a staff team’s purpose?:**Solve greytid ahlep

**What kind of player are you?:**shaft gamer

**How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:**be more smart

**The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:**slap the clown with a warn

**A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:**I ask the non antag what and why he is doing I think I freeze him somehow and umm do plasma decontamination event

**A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:**Warn him and tell him to look on the wiki or warn him and tell him to mentorhelp it so it no boom

boomer :heart:

EWW ERP NO BAD ERP :frowning: ERP BADDD

If you are actually 12 you really shouldn’t be on the internet, Manub

age doesn’t matter
only the size does

he asked what age should he be and I said 12 because he sounds 12 in voicechat
I mean, listen to him

I’m closing this. This isn’t a serious app.

Manu, if you genuinely want to try and apply, do an actual app.

Slav, don’t shitpost on admin apps.