CKEY: skyryth

Admin’s CKEY: RukoFamicom

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Ban Type: permanent

Ban Length: forever and ever

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 1/16/21

Round ID: 22995

Ban Reason: sexual content (WGW)

Appeal Reason: I was a ling, and I was trying to think of a way to make my target more vulnerable. So I thought I’d make them say foul things over comms. Using mimic voice, I quoted the first half of WGW in an attempt to get a lynch mob to attack my target for me. I’ve been normally playing on /tg/, so I sort of forgot how Beestation is just a little harder with that sort of stuff. I realize it was wrong, which was partly the reason for why I did it in the first place, but what can you do. I am know firmly aware of the difference in rulings between the servers and don’t plan on breaking this rule again.

Additional Information: I get a time out for being naughty, despite the context, but permanent ban wow. Use your discretion on how much longer I should be banned for but I think perma ban for a stupid traitor strategy gone awry is a little excessive.

Perma is only so that people actually bother with making an appeal, everybody gets a one time pass for this kinda stuff.

3 Likes

anything erotic is banned here, woody’s got welfare is better anyway😳

This right here - everyone gets one free pass with an appeal to prove they know it’s wrong moving forward. Unlike TG, we aren’t 18+ here so we gotta bend over backwards for the kids on some things instead of hand-waving them into oblivion when they show their faces.

Ban will be lifted soon.