CKEY: Nildo1

Your Discord:

Offender’s CKEY: Siurmaster

LRP or MRP server:

Offender’s In-Game Name:

Date (11-24-2020):

Round Number: 24350

Rules Broken: Broke law 2 law as an asimov borg

Incident Description: I bought a slime corgi puppy I made myself onto the shuttle when the borg called U N G I hit it once. I told him to stop and he just yelled "PUPPY" and kept hitting on it. I kept telling it to stop, specifically saying to stop harming the puppy and he just did that same thing until it was dead.

Additional Information:

Incident Description: I brought a slime corgi puppy I made myself onto the shuttle when the borg called U N G I hit it once. I told him to stop and he just yelled “PUPPY” and kept hitting on it. I kept telling it to stop, specifically saying to stop harming the puppy and he just did that same thing until it was dead.

Pulled the logs and confirmed report. Logged in to talk to him about it hoping he was still online to speak to and found him running down a hall with a chainsaw, having recently been throwing bluespace tomatoes at random players. Looked at his say logs and found nearly every log was a single word with a 50/50 chance of being in all caps, part of which was him validhunting/inciting a lynch on a mime for no good reason.

So anyway I started banning.