**CKEY: siurmaster

**Admin’s CKEY: aeder1

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: global

**Which server did the ban happen on? MRP Sage

**Ban Type: Perma

**Ban Length: until 3460-07-20 19:43

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-07-20 19:20

**Round ID: 18803

**Ban Reason: No erotic content is to be posted OOC or IC as the server contains minors. Yelling repeasted for security to suck his cock

**Appeal Reason: I was arrested for running around drunk and punching people with boxing gloves. When i was dying on the floor from liver failure security was trying to figure out if they should jail me or take me to medical. I was just crawling around cuffed, slurring at them to leave me alone, and when asked what they should do with me i was answering that they should suck my dick ( which at that time i found kind of funny). My actions were purely for comedic purposes not in any way erotic related. I was telling them to piss off in a crude manner, not trying to invite them for a blowjob. I dont think i deserve perma ban for this, which I perceive as a bit of an overkill.

**Additional Information: This is my first ban or warning i ever gotten on Bee.

4 Likes

Almost a day without reply, pinning banning admin @Aeder

Technically it’s not a perma ban.

Thems the rules on the server as posted in your banning reason. Spamming it over and over while you’re getting arrested it just not cool.

Will be lifting it due to the no ERP intentions and it’s clear what your were trying to achieve but leaving the note.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.