CKEY: Tigerbrows

Your Discord: Tiger-Brows#9444

Offender’s CKEY: Sillygoose6969696

LRP or MRP server: Sage/MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Medical Cyborg-560

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 2021-05-27

Round Number: 30041

Rules Broken: Silicon Policy

Incident Description: Slaved borg consistently failed to respond to their AI’s orders and follow laws. The borg did not communicate with myself (The borg’s master AI) at all, and completely disregarded any and all of my orders. The borg also did not obey the Ion law introduced halfway through the round. When prompted multiple times to respond or be assumed compromised, the borg failed to respond and was locked down, only to be hauled back to robotics where it was found that the borg was fine. Even after this and after being told to follow laws by a different AI, the borg failed to follow orders and laws.

Additional Information: I can only assume that this player is new to silicon, but a complete lack of communication and total disregard for the orders of your host AI is unacceptable as a borg. It’s beyond frustrating as an AI to have your only set of hands on the station be completely unwilling to communicate with you at all.

4 Likes

This report is being rejected due to the sheer amount of time that has passed since the report was posted. Punishment would no longer be viable for this offense by now.

Admins are now being assigned to and expected to complete player reports, so this should be the final pass of closing old reports that is necessary.

Based on the user’s other notes however, I am going to assign someone to review this player’s logs in general, and they may face removal from the community for an inability to understand English well enough to play and follow rules.