Shuttle Feedback And Bug Reports

Anything to do with shuttles post here, bugs, screenshots, your shuttles or shout at me for messing stuff up

1 Like

Also I wanted to share the engineer who came down to save my ship after I ran out of fuel.

Rip the crab, we tried to get him off the shuttle but he jumped on at the last minute and flew into deep space.

1 Like

my shuttle was epic
i had no photos but it was 291 tiles, which is too big, had a slime core APC, omnilathe…
it was epic
but i built it on lavaland, it took me 2 hours and 40 minutes to make, and 4 shuttles were already built

this shuttle was a PROPER shuttle
it had an AI core, engineering sector, two cargo bays that were 4x3, very large and nice common area, medbay and brig were both 5x3 and the cockpit was epic

it was all made out of plasteel and plastitanium, with reinforced plasmaglass for engineering and the AI core

it even had 4 bluespace miners ready, but the APC never powered machines and the lights were being powered from something else

we even had a hilbert’s hotel on it, would’ve been an epic shuttle to actually use. 4 bluespace miners and an industrial bluespace extract = lots of infinite materials

such a shame

1 Like

I saw it was awesome, too bad people made a load of 4x3 shuttles and stuff, rounds after were better though since it wasnt brand new with everyone wanting to use it

everyone is still wanting to use it
at least, enough people that max limits are being hit and no research/materials is ever done

I have 0 regrets for making the only reasonably small shuttle and confusing the fuck out of the crew with it, along with confirming you can land on station, delete blobs and virtually smite any object with them.
FUCK big shuttles, all hail the dronegang 2.0.

1 Like

Azlanon, that was really funny to watch the fucking about with them #dronegang.

Also plating is no longer on the whitelisted turfs :sob:

bro hol up swastika shuttle time?

Was on MRP only and testmerge is over, rip swastica shuttle

Also maybe for a future PR

A traitor item that gives you a pre-built small shuttle for using as a base of operation. Cost ~12-14 TC and will allow you to skip the time consuming step of building it.
Opinions?

Edit: This idea is kinda weird, part of me wants it the other part thinks it’s a really stupid idea. Like why would a syndicate agent need a shuttle. would have to cost like a bunch of TC >16

I was about to say that, it is a stupid idea that the coderbus would never accept, then I saw your game admin.
I’ll give you some death needletts if you give me a ship for less than five spacesuits

Bumping this due to upcoming testmerge on sage, share your shuttles, bugs you found or things that you think should be changed / considered <3