SHOUTGUN.BOOM Player Report

Title: SHOUTGUN.BOOM Player Report

CKEY: Dutchylwd

Your Discord:

Offender’s CKEY:  SHOUTGUN.BOOM

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Nookie McRookie (warden) later on Runic Golem (142)

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 3 - 2 - 2021

Round Number: 27517

Rules Broken:  R3 R4

Incident Description:

So i am the Detective. Round goes well. Suddenly a Wizard appears with events. Things happen, no big deal. Until the event happens where you Mindswap randomly. I end up in Wardens body, he himself got turned into a Runic golem. Wardens response? Walks up to me in brig, hits me into crit. Says he wants his body back, security does jack shit after i already said “Hey, that is me” pointing at my old body, detective.

Warden goes full 0 IQ in his Runic golem body, kills me. Spends the next 30 minutes with the brig Psych cutting my brain out, so he can put in his own. About 30 - 40min in total later they find out it ain’t going to work. No attempt to revive me, putting my brain back. Nothing at all.

1 Like

Bump
Does no one care about these?
Wake up sleepy admeme

Yeah its a bit saddening. I have been told a lot lately to make a forum report about stuff like this, since other tickets take too long and they want to move on. Which isn’t a issue, if they actually respond to the tickets made.

Been told about 3 times now that Insert random admin name will ask around for someone to take a look.
Nothing happened still and it is the same person i time to time see being a shitter.

/Shrug

Looking into some older reports today, I’ll look into this shortly.

It wasn’t shoutgun.
The1Wolfer \ Nookie McRookie \ Warden \ NONE \ LATEJOIN

Looked into it, seems to have been largely caused by the confusion around the mindswap event but it has been dealt with.

Report Accepted.