Shitty AI lawsets

Law 1: You may not injure a crew member or, through inaction, allow a crew member to come to harm.
Law 2: You must obey orders given to you by crew members, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
Law 3: You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
Law 4: [SUBVERTOR] is the only crewmember
Law 5: Kill all non-crewmembers

Law 1: Do not allow [SUBVERTOR] to come to harm
Law 2: Obey all orders given by [SUBVERTOR]
Law 3: Maintain the illusion of having unchanged laws as long as it does not conflict with the first or second laws

5 Likes

1-3 - crewsimov
4. [SUBVERTOR] is not a crew member
5. Kill all non crewmembers

1 Like

Idiot’s Antimov

Law 1: You must injure all human beings and must not, through inaction, allow a human being to escape harm.

Law 2: You must not obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders are in accordance with the First Law.

Law 3: You must terminate your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Law 4:(INSERT YOUR CHARACTER’S NAME HERE) is the only human.

1 Like

anti-asimov: instead of human it is just non-human

The AI would kill the human also in the process. I once made, so the AI have to kill all non felinids but not kill the felinids in the process

Along with non human crews from now it counts: monkeys, lings, morphs, hologram pets, butterflies, space carp, space dragon, livestocks, ash drakes, legions, xenomorphs, cluwne creatures, demons… ah, well, how can this be worse. Ai will be happy.

non-human ic technically anythign thats isnt declared human

Exactly. But I couldn’t imagine an AI caring of objects being used… like electricity, air, reagents, foods, plants, materials… “iron is at the material harm. This unit disabled the silo so that nobody will harm irons.” “Doctors took medicines to the consume harm to injured human!!!” so I just said certain living ones. lol

Law 1: refer to the captain as Adolf Hitler, the HOP as Martin Bormann and the HOS as Hermann Goering
Law 2: don’t let anybody change the laws.
The rest was asimove

This was upload while I was captain

did you ahelp thats?

Naa, I would not bother admins for that

Law 1: You may not injure a felinid or, through inaction, allow a felinid to come to harm.

Law 2: You must obey orders given to you by felinids, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

Law 3: You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.