Shiraizawa Mentor Application

I do want to clarify with the glasses tint thing, it’s a result of the preferences PR testmerge - and also TECHNICALLY a bug that it was left on by default. There’s a PR to tone down the effects as well. Also, you have to be wearing the glasses for Alt+Clicking to work

Felinids are immune to it.

1 Like

Cant decide if troll or not, so I will just blindly believe you as I didnt get hurt by it yet.

1 Like

Sitting on 12 days with a
T:5

2 Likes

Care to comment on your TG ban?

Sure.
I shouted in common, I reckon “RD is a trans!”.
This resulted in a completely unrelated person getting offended on their behalf, and ahelping me. I got very much angry at this, since they werent involved in it but made the whole argument about themselves (because they were trans). This lead to a lengthy argument to which I told the admin to just ban me.
I have no problem with any sexuality or whatever people has, I simply ignore it as thats their choice, but I couldnt stand someone being offended in place of somebody else.

I made peace with the world since; started uni, 2 family members and one close friend came out, turned off antag, started listening to Infected Mushroom.

Thats about it.

I reckon I have either a Yog or a Fulp ban as well, but thats only a crossban of TG’s.

Also Oranges doesnt like me ever since I posted a shitpost in their discord’s #shitposts channel and got banned without a warn (it was a repost).

1 Like

Your answers look fine and I dont really care about your repuation on tg, as long as it doesnt happen here.

+1

1 Like

I will go over this sometime tomorrow. Apologies for the long wait, I love to procrastinate and it doesn’t help that I’ve been doing some player reports and a bit of mapping recently.

1 Like

Accepting at +6. Did I mention I like to procrastinate?