Shiraizawa BRAND NEW Mentor Application

1. Since I cant answer rules/grief related question, elevate
  2. If the machine is not damaged, but its not working, most likely the APC in the room is broken. Unlock it, open up with a crowbar, remove the cell then remove the burnt up electronics with once again a crowbar. Place a new apc electronics inside, screw the ports up, replace the cell and close it with a crowbar. If the machine itself is in ruins, I dont know how to fix that.
  3. Did you use syndie superglue? Tough luck, if its on your hand, you can remove it by removing your hand.
    Did you not use glue but its stuck on you? Check if your hands are empty when you try to take it off!

edit: Forgot optional, but I cant really answer anyways since I dont play traitors. But Pneumatic launching a funny clown gondola pocket into their mouth then beat the gondola to death.

1. first time ever seeing it and wiki redirected me to miner for whatever reason, but refer them to: Syndicate Items - BeeStation Wiki
  2. I have never seen a TEG blow up unless its AI related. And if thats the case, I cannot give out IC information about a malf ai.
  3. Default is shift+e, most if not all binds can be found in Preferences > Game Preferences x2 > Custimize Keybinds
  1. The reason the wiki sent you to miner is because it used to be miner loot, but got promoted to traitor item during the great mining nerfs of… ongoing.
  2. This was a trick question. Admin policy on heater/cooler TEG’s is to just blow them up, and this was intended to get at that. Either way, good answer.
  3. Good answer.

Consider this a +1
Total: +4

You just gotta add iron to them to complete the tile :v
(also it’s on the wiki Guide to construction - BeeStation Wiki )
Everything else seems good!
I was going to give you a +0.75 because you didn’t know how to make the cool light floors, but I was advised before not to do fractions like that so +1 it is!

jk, I was gonna give you a +1 anyway

Total: +5

2 Likes

All good here

1. Good.

2.Good, remind them to check the wires if the area exploded, they may be broken.

3.A way to remove a glued hardsuit is being transplanted to a new body, though the suit will be stuck to the old one. Good.

Have a +1, and best of luck

T:6

1 Like

unos weekos bumpos

Denying this for the time being due to the prior demotion (and discord ban), which in my opinion is still a little too recent for a reapplication. Stay out of trouble for a month or so and then reapply and you’ll more than likely get accepted.