Shark-sie Security ban appeal

i feel like this should be shortened. like, seriously, shorten it. shark’s made his side very clear. hell, I might even say lift it entirely because what he did was pretty reasonable, but from an administrative perspective, shit still happened.

Afterall I just wanted your shoes…

Says the guy that kills borgs for flashing them or for trying to change any part of the sation…

yo mama ngl :sunglasses:

Can’t be closed till another admin gives input

I mean, there’s a few faults of logic here.

If players tend to have graytide-y behaviour on Nuke Ops and the rules are still in full effect, then that applies to anyone.

Which means it applies to Manu too.

If you’re going to be a burden on nuke ops, like disarming and wall-stunning people to take their shoes, then you accept the risk of being shot in the face.

How was Shark supposed know Manu was going for their shoes?

Does reasonable doubt mean anything?

Manu would probably be the one being banned if they were stealing guns, as guns aren’t easily replaceable.

I’m not saying Manu should be banned, but I’m not saying Shark shouldn’t have been banned.

This is a case of wrongdoing on both people’s parts. I personally think that the ban should be reduced.

Manu should’ve just made a toy desword and got a tacticool turtleneck from the Clothesmate and done that meme instead.

The bans already expired