CKEY: Rukofamicom

Your Discord: Ruko#7940

Offender’s CKEY: Shadowslime

Offender’s In-Game Name: N/A

Server (Sage or Acacia): N/A

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 2-12-2023

Round Number: N/A

Rules Broken: Rule 13: Antagonist Conduct

Incident Description: This is no single incident, but asking for their general conduct as an antagonist to be reviewed if/when possible. The reported player has a habit of going out of their way to be as optimal for success as possible with little or no effort made to enhance the round for others in any way.

This is not an engaging player to play with and they are the type of antagonist that sucks the fun out of the game for everyone else they cross paths with. Their RP amounts to giving exclusively instructions and commands for their allies, if they have them. Without them, there is almost exclusively cold and silent gameplay with nothing but efficiency in mind.

Additional Information: I was encouraged to make this report by @FreshMeatLover a little while back. The recent report and how it seems about to be resolved in their favor has spurred me to make this report calling their general conduct into question, rather than whether they have specifically violated some specific bullet point in some specific round

5 Likes

Alrighty. So this was a rather broad report so to limit I just looked at the last 10 rounds more or less.

Overall shadowslime has basically not played in march and even in february their activity seems to have dropped off.
They have a huge amount of ghost hours and lots of the above mentioned rounds where them observing/joining as a ghost. Every time they seem to have observed they also talked quite a lot in deadchat and were generally commenting on things. I wouldn’t consider this antag rolling in and of itself, because they do seem to like observing and seem to do it even if they don’t roll a midround antagonist.

Regarding the cold and silent gameplay, I actually did not notice that either. They seem to have talked quite a lot in the rounds I looked at (the ones they did not observe).

It is generally really hard to rule on such an open report. I personally did not find anything noteworthy in the logs I looked at though.

Thank you for the report nonetheless!