Security Android-183 player report (rejected)

CKEY: rublax

Your Discord: swedish potato and beef recipe#9146

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Security Android-183

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 02/14/2020

Round Number: 12497

Rules Broken: Idk exactly but metagrudge for sure and griefing I guess

Incident Description: (Presumably killed him earlier in the round as a tator.) I walked into armory, and picked up an ion gun off the floor as i’ve had to kill like 4 sec borgs already that round. While I was standing there, the HOP hit me with inhuman strength. The borg watched and HELPED HIM by stunning me with a stun baton. After letting the hop kill me, he says

Security Android-183 states, “Gotcha this time ya murderboning prick.”
Security Android-183 states, “Im usually friends with you but ya had to go and beat me to a pulp.”

Which is basically an admit to metagrudge. He then proceeds, AS AN ASIMOV BORG, to gib me with the gulag shuttle. About 30 mins after the ahelp, dallen finally answers and aheals me. Good, I guess, but I lost my antag objectives, half the shit I was wearing, and my aa in the gib. Had to get my shit back myself after killing the hop for aa.
I want that meta-gruding POS borg to get punished. (I was wearing Gloves of North Star so HOP had a reason to kill me but Borg had NO reason to help him kill me)

Additional Information:

dallen9 on 2020-02-14 05:51:06 (12497) [note]
Cyborg Laws - LRP - Watched HoP kill an antag for 30 seconds as an asimov cyborg, then shuttle gibbed the dead human. Seemed to be metagrudge against the traitor killing them in their previous life.

Only noted based on them having no similar notes and being apologetic in ahelps.

being apologetic in ahelps is all it takes to get away with breaking several rules, seems legit.

local man loses antag status to metagrudging cyborg who says they are sorry

Closing this since it was handled by a different admin already.