CKEY: AlbertBlackwell

Your Discord: AlbertBlackwell#7506

Offender’s CKEY: No clue.

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Amelia Tennant

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 25/10/2019

Round Number: 8382

Rules Broken: 4 and 7

Incident Description: Playing during a nuclear operative round thingy, told to arm up so i headed to cargo to see what i can gather, I had an all access keycard, I stood near the supply console while a Sec officer named Malia something bought a ton of WT auto rifles, went AFK for around 20 seconds then a sec officer called Amelia Tennant came up to me and started saying to me to stop ordering useless items, I was extremely confused and then i was beaten with a stun baton cuffed dragged around then stripped for no reason, continued for another minute until the sec officer dragged me into perma and called me a griefer, tried to file a ahelp but no admins were on.

Additional Information: Logs will sum it up

List item

I’m Amelia Tennant, I caught you standing next to the supply console ordering useless items such as tracking implants twice. You were wasting points which were needed to arm the station.

“To act as, or knowingly aid, an enemy of Nanotrasen.”
By wasting those points you were deliberately helping the nuke ops by preventing the station from getting the weapons they needed. Once might be a mistake, but twice is deliberate action.

noted, accepted
yeah, accepted