Screenshot Thread

They’re imprisoned for their crimes

Screenshot_3

5 Likes

Me and some other people were looking at a BS anomaly, to our surprise we met our demise by being teleported to the middle of an asteroid wall bless having sensors max, there was a fourth victim who drifted into space and looped but he also got rescued
Screenshot_2

Some minutes later a pyro anomaly decided to have a space adventure dooming the poor slime the moment he appeared and gained sentience
Screenshot_1

3 Likes

@AgentCitrus tries to sue God for giving his client bad genes and asks me to be God’s defense lawyer, which I agree to.
His client eventually brings a shit ton of cheese and floods the lawyer office and the courtroom with cheese.

After that, we decide to start the trial and try to summon God, who decided to manifest as cheese.

God eventually gets sliced, and then eaten, resulting in a court brawl. (No screenshot for that unfortunately)

Shortly after God’s “murder”, this happened.
The mime barely arrived and immediately proceeded to toolbox people near dorms.

14 Likes

just another syndiecon

7 Likes

No context

7 Likes

Screenshot 2022-05-30 100303

9 Likes

here’s your meal admiral… no we are not trying to burnpoison you… what do you mean its to crispy

2 Likes

Kate Garrison spent the entire round with a basket ball yet… when the time came to face Ballosus… she lost it… NEVER DROP THE BALL, NEVER STOP BALLIN

Screenshot_1

10 Likes

What excesive cloning does to a mf (bad engrish ahead)

y_tu_que_miras_guapo

Bonus: tactical gorila

BeeStation Sage - Roleplay The Brightest Station 41 2022-05-24 202120

3 Likes

Admins doing Warcrimes

3 Likes

Speaking of that last pic…

On that same round the captain gave the catboy a job as the “Captain’s pet” and sent him to the warden office, who spent most of the time during the round laying on a pet bed. He turned out to be a tot who managed to get a greentext out of that. :moyai:

6 Likes

PLEASE EXPLAIN. WHAT WERE HIS OBJECTIVES

Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

3 Likes

Edited the post to make it more clear.

The objectives were to steal the captain’s medal and some gimmick objective that was barely followed through IIRC, I assume he asked for one.

2 Likes

Carp RIDEER

Another syndiecon hosted.

3 Likes

Saw this RP gem last round

9 Likes

Round from a few days ago when i was turned into a sentient gorilla and tamed. I tamed a medibot and rode on it. Then the borg hopped on me. Then sparky hopped on the borg. Then IGA the PAI was placed on Sparky’s head

2 Likes

The sequel

3 Likes

part1
part2

A story in two parts.

8 Likes

12 Likes

The neverending conga! Even ERT was deployed to stop it!

3 Likes