A collection of curious screenshots of evil bee players getting 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂

featuring @Huk @Geatish and @tonty

hukskirt

ingemar4k

14 Likes

Argh…

I’ve been hit by Bombyx’s trap card…
Bloody stealthmin!

In all seriousness, that one ain’t intentional :smile:, I was using a Chameleon suit while EMPing everything, also had to stop using EMPs due to everyone being infected with nanites, and the chances it goes sideways entirely.

1 Like

Literally george orwell

5 Likes

5 Likes

Never forget.

8 Likes

Some Screenshots of the event Tamumus held: WRESTLEMANIA!!! For the sweet sweet price of 1 million credits!!!

The crew were given some chamaleon outfits to dress themselves and get their own name alongside granting special requests for items and such alongside having the ‘‘wrestling’’ martial arts

The Arena was made by the CE Melody and the rest of the engineer team like Markus, Vic and i’m forgetting a couple, sorry!

Anyways here’s ‘‘Captain Cargonia’’ vs ‘‘Green Goblin’’, the later won the fight oh and Axel was the presentator!

Artic Wind vs Jannihilator, the later won, though Artic Wind had some very powerful ice-attacks! but the Jannihilator chair was too powerful…

Sanguina vs Flounder, the carp that fought while laying down like a true fish! However Sanguina took the victory

Greyshirt versus… *sigh Mall Flasher (that jumpsuit flicked between red and naked), thankfully Greyshirt won but it got interrupted mid fight thanks to holo-parasite user CMO Vivyan with Adrenals!!

Eventually a massive brawl erupted between a lot of fighters which led to Vivyan dusting… but she came back because uh… magic!!!

As for what happened next… and who won the event… i’ll let @XeonMations post the video of their PoV! unfortunately i had to leave after that brawl and couldn’t come back </3 but it was a very fun event that involved the entire crew and i think everyone had a blast, thanks @Tamus !!!

11 Likes

Made an Exploration shuttle with Horologium. His final touches on the exterior of the shuttle really made the shuttle pop!

5 Likes

I’ve made a few shuttles over the course of the last month, but usually they get limited by raw resources and man power. It takes a long time to hand make a shuttle alone, but I’m mostly satisfied with these

The last one here had an issue where every time I launched it from the station, it would launch from lavaland instead. Don’t know what was up with that

6 Likes

the chode :))))

3 Likes

don’t get the use of the refractors on that thing, like if you want the Particle emiters acting as guns, why not mount them to the front? this seems like a convoluted means of attempting to prevent damage.

Probably to enable off-axis firing?

2 Likes

That’s this game in a nutshell. That’s why I’m a Roboticist main, because when I’m not, there is never any resources. Played a round recently as a Chemist. 0 iron after 45 minutes.

You need someone to yell at the Miners to mine and help them out in any way, shape or form. Otherwise, you’ll be better off using sticks and stones.

Aiming. In order to interact with them, the emitters had to get moved back a tile, and they looked better being moved one to the side also, which means i needed to shift the laser itself back towards the center. I would have used normal reflectors for that part, but I ran out of time and had to abandon it. I would go on a tirade about ship designs, but this is the screenshots thread, not the cool ship discussion thread.

oh no ):

sidenote, I wonder if you can attach limbs to it??

4 Likes

I miss my wife tails.

11 Likes

imagen

4 Likes

A story in two announcements. lol

6 Likes

Phazon time!

2 Likes

Me and my pet dog. :3

8 Likes