Screenshot Thread

Zach and the Dragon that one Kilo shift.

(Sorry, no in-game screenshot. D:)

1 Like

At least give us some context!!!

I arrived late and was only debriefed about it vaguely. But basically, a dragon invaded the station and wrecked havoc. Then Zach game fourth and seduced the dragon, eventually marrying the dragon! Thus, solving the crisis.

Lana purple room

4 Likes

Man, screenshot thread is so far down. Ain’t anybody got something to post?

Classic.
Oddly specific objective.

2 Likes

A bit more of a story as I have no images.

A Syndicate went to cryo and as they did they left their Syndicate upload key and such. I immediately confirmed it for myself and then felt the confliction on whether I should hand it over to Security or use it for myself. Ended up looking through all the various things and descriptions having NO IDEA what it was other than it being really bad. So once I saw something called “Binary key” which would allow me to converse to the Silicons I immediately bought it and said “Hello” to the AI! <3

I unfortunately had to cryo myself soon after so I held an illegal private auction with several people including one of two VIPs, the QM and the Mime. It was actually quite fun and it went from 1K as a starting bid to 6.5K with the VIP being the winner. They were estatic to realise it was legit and immediately bought an E-Sword I think.

Definitely gonna do this during high-pop as an actual antagonist. Holding an illegal maintenace shop or something. lol

(Everyone could see the funny looking ghosts due to a wizard, many died to the deceptive chasm + lattice combo)

8 Likes

Oh god was this the round I had to figure out how to upload an image so you could be the plushie ghost?

3 Likes

Was a Fun observing round, here is a few things that happened for me.
The lawyer threatened me with the law due to my haunting of an officer, I made them kill their self.
The Captain then decided to Marry me away to the crew… I got stood up and told we could only be friends. Then I joined the rest of the ghosts orbiting the greentext on the shuttle, Watching the chasm, I think at least 10-15 people fell into it?

I was the beautiful Blue Ghost in that Photo

4 Likes

Yes. Also thank you very much for that.

i will get better at ghost tomfoolery

1 Like

Fusion TEG

I witnessed it reach 12GW but it was a bit spotty. Had to cut it out as the rad shielding wasn’t working too well.

3 Likes

we talked about project moon games

2 Likes

8 Likes

Uh guys

I don’t think Roland and his wife are in good terms :triumph:

3 Likes

why are you telling stories on the screenshot thread
make a stories thread lmao

we have a stories channel on the discord.

Screenshots works like a story thread for the most part.

They don’t, they are screenshots. Many things here are fun things people saw, not stories.

Get your screenshotless ass outta here

1 Like