Screenshot Thread

Hey hey it’s random dump pic time!

Local MALF AI gets the last laugh against a Captain trying to kill them and orders his borg to bring the stunned and cuffed Cap in front of them just so the AI…
CAN STRIP THEM (yes they can do that!) by themselves, making them suffocate and die!

Screenshot_2

Sec Hell’s corpse parade, featuring our Captain! (All of them where traitors and as a last ditch effort one BB burned brig to crisp even killing his own BB that i, funnily enough, was pointing at him so he wouldn’t do it but alas! all the diverse traitors got killed including a random Russian bounty hunter that was in the middle of going rogue , only relevant death from command-sec side was the poor Captain
(also moments later the slime ate Melody)

Screenshot_1

Our favorite wheelchaired officer Elliot showing us his upper body strenght
Screenshot_4

Screenshot_3

We had a Custom Shuttle with the idea to put a tesla in the middle of it but engineers didn’t manage t even start building it in time, however Lana Atkinson made a cool area to vibe, the rest of the shutle was… empty, thank you Lana!

Sec gang always ballin’
Screenshot_7

Based Benny survived being targeted by a very hostile Incursion team that decimated security with ONE. SIMPLE. TRICK.

GORILLA WITH A STAND USER NAMED PABLO!!!

He even merc’d captain alone on the pod
Screenshot_8

Screenshot_9

Multiple people were trapped in hell…

8 Likes

elliot is the strongest man on the force. All his leg muscles went to his arms

Be me, chad blood brother player, get an easy assasinate objective so want to do something funny.

Set up a saw trap and abduct my target and a rando, implant a bomb in my target and a signaler in the rando. Lock the two of them in a chamber that’s slowly filling with plasma and throw a scalpel in. Tell my target that the remote inside the rando’s chest is the only way to open the door (It just triggers the bomb). Also random officer comes and watches because he’s a sick as fuck.

10 Likes

apparently the officer was trying to “lay low” , from what, i will never know.

Makes me wonder if you could do some sick Saw thing. Would be incredible if you could shove like a small remote into the back of someone’s eyes.

Imagine the same setup, but the airlock is made with circuits and only felinids can open it.
There is a syringe with felinid toxin and pax on the ground…
Oh wait that’s just a cat surgeon with extra steps :v

2 Likes

we do a little capitalism

7 Likes

If the people won’t take free gifts… then they might be CHARGED for them!!!

1 Like

I see a dead client xD

1 Like

EPS steps down from mailbot role so that another cargo tech can pick up

we don't speak how that went

proceeds to deliver other kind of special packages
when I said I need industrial quantities of milk, I really meant to feed an entire station

reactions

8 Likes
9 Likes

now to get on with special deliveries

4 Likes

Major Swarmer victory

As a swarmer I decided to focus on converting the church from iron walls to swarmer blockades and this turned into a joint union to send a message to our masters, which ended with a successful received response.

Thank you to all the swarmers that helped and gods who responded.

10 Likes

I hate swarmers, but I hate Chaplains and his Chapel even more. So this, this I like! Best swarmers!!

2 Likes

Welcome to my top 5 favorite bruh moments.

5 Likes

2x the HoPs, and a big Ian

4 Likes

I think this is slightly funnier if I just… don’t elaborate lol.

23-05-10-1683694321-vlc
23-05-10-1683691410

la creatura
23-05-07-1683514214-dreamseeker

many shion
23-05-06-1683423070-dreamseeker

3 Likes

just wanted to share my first try at wire art
wireart

11 Likes

So what happened was.

Incursion spawned with only one objective : Escape on the shuttle
I decided to bus them in some custom ones. Overthrowing command and stealing a total of 400 000 worth of goods.
I see that a traitor, Ray McCoy, is snitching on the entire incursion to Sec.
Snitches get snitches, so I get an idea
Radio message him saying he’s been stripped of his Operative rank and that now everyone is out to get him
Give every Traitor and Incursion member the objective to kill Roy
Time passes, Pirates spawn and flop, it’s 1:30 on the clock
Spawn in a ninja with custom objectives to eliminate Roy who’s alive but in hiding
Roy gets fond, killed and podcloned
Found and killed again, podcloned AGAIN
Ninja accidentally nets Roy which sends him to the ninja gay baby jail
Pod Roy back, he ends up in Robotics
Everyone gathers to humiliate him, he gets nuggeted and has an X4 planted on him with a 10 minute timer
Shuttle gets called because of a Blob, Ray gets dragged off by a borg into space towards the Toxins test site
he somehow LIVES

So yeah, I wrongly marked the assasinate objectives on him as successful.

8 Likes

Syndicate command’s bureaucratic nightmare day.

1 Like