Screenshot Thread

I don’t know if you remember but you did some translating for me when I accidently made my caracter incapable of understanding common. You taught me how to work as a cargo technician and all!

It’s such a wonder to finally discover who was behind PIMBO!!

1 Like

19 Likes

Oh yes, it was the first time i met you if i remember properly!

1 Like

23-02-23-1677190552-dreamseeker

10 Likes

dreamseeker_CZJ9Icc2fY
A mime set up a dinner for me and them, got a fork to crawl up their arm and ran when I almost noticed.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Another lowpop Botany redecoration project ruined by the crew transfer vote

7 Likes

I think I was present for this one. You gave me banana. Very epic.

nice decoration, easy on the eyes haha

1 Like

shenanigans ft. @PinkSuzuki

23-02-27-1677545564-dreamseeker
23-02-27-1677545717-dreamseeker

3 Likes

how did you do itallics like that?

_like this_

There’s a formatting help verb in-game that tells you all the formatting things you can do in chat

How would a nightmare deal with this? lol

Just walk around with a crowbar I guess?

They’d need to use a crowbar, yep…

Nightmare engineering 13

13 Likes

The PDA message from HoP is extra menacing.

5 Likes

Observing rounds when it’s glowstation is amazing, here are some screenshots I took that could only really happen with z levels

Both heratics got each other

Two ash heretics ascended and proceeded to fight each other, only to then melt the flooring and kill each other through a stalemate

Glow station defeats nukies
Literally (as of now) the last round we had nukies that didn’t really survive glow station. After taking ages to find a entrance, being attacked by the wildlife (spiders), injuring themselves with the explosives almost every time they used them, got themselves stuck inside the gateway room after having no more explosives left. Only to be freed by a morph. This whole round was a shitshow for antags, as I believe a reverant also got killed by spiders and the station successfully raised and killed a xenomorph queen after avoiding a infestation via the poor planning of the xenobio containtment area

6 Likes

Z levels are only fun when the rounds go wrong, otherwise it’s just an inconvenience. Round the other day where a bomb went off in medbay and the RD watched a bunch of corpses flop into his office

6 Likes

A look at what could have been. But shall never be[e].

2 Likes

Don’t lose hope yet!! It can still happen :pensive: