Science department power creep

well at that point they’re being an uncooperative little shit, then you slap them
I just never hear people ask “hey xeno can i get a speed potion” or “hey xenobio, sentience potions please” or “hey yo slime guy can i be a slime”
Then i hear people complaining that nobody fills requests

Same thing goes for cargo, when playing cargo hardly anyone orders anything during a shift.

I’d probably approve whatever crate requests people make for whatever the hell reason just for the novelty of it as long as they arent weapons or supermatter crates.

The only two jobs who consistently order stuff are the captain getting whatever the station goal is and virologist ordering viro crates.

he never ahelped for megafauna
bruh…

Yes, it is a problem when people work in their department for exclusively their self; it’s even worse when they do that, they create no byproducts which can be used by the station.

Deal, bye xenubio
There have been suggested changes to make it so mobs and stuff give you ores; I am looking for a change were everyone is happy, saying “delete em xd” is a joke.

This is because Cargo has been QoL’d out of existence. Nobody needs anything from cargo anymore because everything is available without Cargo. I usually send off for a couple of Synthflesh crates as CMO to ensure that cloning is well stocked and there’s no need for someone to spend 10-20 minutes building a massive synthflesh factory.

2 Likes

5u of Sulfonal is guaranteed to knock you out. So Sulfonal piercing syringe is a great way to deal with anyone.

1 Like

Literally me though, I just end up trying to collect every slime colour because nobody’s like “can I get a pet” “Can I get a sentience potion for Ian?” “Hey we need some bluespace crystals and I see you have a yellow slime, think you can get a bluespace one out of that?”

I ask for a familiar (Blue slime into gold crossbreed).

xenobio can literally duplicate ANY material in the entire game. even antag mats that are not TC crystals.

i don’t have to ahelp for megafauna if i’m the first to get them :triumph:

ahelp for two hieros at once

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.