Saul Parker/Pixelman77 player feedback

AKA the guy who mains lawyer and keeps sending annoying messages with PDA, and tries to run a court for every single prisoner.

I have more characters that I don’t play anymore. Let the "Who?"s come in.

3 Likes

Don’t do the “better call saul” roleplay thing and we’re golden. Be more creative than that, come on.

Really sorry for making 1 very small reference to some TV series, thank you for taking your time to come here and remind me of it smh…

1 Like

Does do the “better call saul” roleplay thing and it’s G O L D E N. Stay creative like that, game on.

7 Likes

uh oh someone’s ashamed of being uncreative

Absolute chad and does a flawless and enjoyable “better call saul” roleplay thing.

6 Likes

4 Likes

time to defib this here.

1 Like

I’ve seen you around and I’ve been impressed so far, glad to see another lawyer willing to get court to happen on Bee (even if they always end with some crisis taking over in the middle of the courthouse).
Also a main lawyer is always based (totally not bias as a lawyer main myself)
Keep it up :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have one question.

Have you ever re-done a player’s employment contract as RP?

If not, why the hell not?

no, and because when PRing as a lawyer I try to find clients in the brig or other places and help them get what they want, and no one has ever asked me for a contract re-doing.

1 Like

Ive seen you about a few time, though sadly nothing stuck to my mind. Though your pdas are rather amusing.
Keep up the good work, next time ill hire you to get me out of trouble

1 Like

I fear people who main lawyer. Theyre almost as bad as the 300+ hour AI players.

2 Likes

BUMP

point out my annoying bits so I can be annoying more effectievly.

You were jokingly hostile to a clown for a round as a sec officer .This is fine normally but I remember that they took it the wrong way. Please remember to consider how other people feel about your actions but apart from that you are a stand up Saul Goodman cosplayer.