CKEY: SauceCat

**Admin’s CKEY:**bastian0903

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:**Both

**Ban Type:**Server

**Ban Length:**Permanent

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):**2020-02-10

**Round ID:**11610

**Ban Reason:**BOH bombed as RD. Not responding to bwoinks

**Appeal Reason:**I would first like to say that when i did this, i was very new and most definitely disrespecting the rules. I would like to rejoin beestation as i quite like the community and its one of the most reliable servers out there. I would also like to apologize to the admins that had to deal with me, as this was a very immature action.

Additional Information:

71 hours played across six months isn’t the most experienced, but I definitely wouldn’t say new either. BoH bombing also gives a very blatant warning.

I’m not outright saying to deny, since your record is much shorter than most players with a permaban, but that part of your explanation is pretty shaky.

It feels like its been much longer then, but i have experienced other servers besides beestation now and understand the game much better and know that i shouldnt do stupid shit and grief

Would you be willing to give me another chance? If so, you will never hear or see anything from me, and I will seriously consider each and every action before i make it.

I’m not against it personally, but I’m also not really for it.

I was hoping other @GameAdmin or @Bastian0930 would have something to say on the matter.

Oh ok, I just wanted to check if it was going to be resolved

I mean the warning that pops up explicitly says that it will ruin the round.

Yes, and as i said, it was immature and stupid of me to grief.

I’d say set it to a two month ban. Meaning it would be lifted 10 Apr. Lower hours, but not low enough for a greif account, and notes only imply rare shittyness. Maybe they don’t break rules again, maybe they break a big one and get perma’d again. I’m not against giving it a chance to find out.

Fuck it. Let’s see where it goes. If they really wanted to grief, they’d evade.

Waaaait a fuckin second! This isn’t my ban! This is vexys ban!

They also listed the wrong date in their appeal. @Vexylius

Aight. Changed it to a week MRP ban. Show you can follow the rules and it’ll be ok. Closing