Saturniidae banned by Winterdarkraven on LRP

CKEY: Saturniidae

Admin’s CKEY: Winterdarkraven

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Ban Type: game ban?

Ban Length: 1 week

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 14.03.21

Round ID: 27910

Ban Reason: Activated a real Syndicate Bomb on the escape shuttle because he thought it was fake. Killed majority of those on the shuttle. Already warned for bombing, hard to believe this was an accident.

Appeal Reason: I don’t think 1 week is fair because 1: I thought the bomb was fake, there was fake daggers and antag items everywhere 2: i don’t have any other big offenses

the game was nearing its end any way so i didn’t really ruin the round for anybody, i just don’t think this is a fair 1 week ban

Additional Information: none

edit: this happened on the escape shuttle while in transit not before transit

Destroying the emergency shuttle is a big offense, especially with explosives. Your actions to seeing an object called Syndicate Bomb magically appear at someone’s feet isn’t to activate it, it’s to run away or help stop him.

You’ve already been warned for setting off explosives, I am finding it hard to believe that you did this as an accident.

I have been warned for setting off a welding tank which hurt no one although decompressed the technician room, this is my first ban and i dont understand why i have to get 1 entire week

1 Like

I understand that it was wrong but i thought it was a fake because the miner who put it there did it so caually and no one else stopped or did anything to him im not asking for unban but reduced time

Hello will I get a response??

Okay i will accept my ban and wait it out, thanks anyway

I don’t disagree with this ban nor the length.

In general, you can expect to be banned a day per incorrect kill.

Given the large amount of destruction your actions caused, this ban seems to be in line.

Second opinion given. The ban stays.

Don’t blow up anything in the future.