Sasukexsakura1337's road to power aka admin application

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): Sasukexsakura1337
Acensti

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):
Acensti#1449
How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone):
10+. It’s covid 19 outside. I’m staying in my room fk that.
What changes, if any, would you bring?:
Silence the players that use tha gamer word along with rebuilding Beestations reputation. Properly enforce the rules instead of doing shithole events. Also double shift mrp/lrp
How old are you?:

Why do you want to be an admin?:
It’s interesting, I want something new. The current crisis that beestation is suffering is that the players seem to be revoluting again on the very staff members. Maybe if I’m here they might give us a chance to hear them and make beestation it’s what it’s bound to be. I love this community and sad to see it fall.

How long have you been playing SS13?:
a year

How long have you been playing BeeStation?:
a year almost. got 600 hours
On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:
admin overall 8. I don’t use my toxic type of personality but instead act logical due to me being in charge against the peasants.
Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:
Had serious contributions and roles in major communities that were several times more toxic than this community. I mean it, If you familiar with me and my toxicity oh boy it’s a speck of what rust community members have.

Several massive rust communities that have literally 25k discord members with almost 1000 constant players.

Several successful minecraft servers and other shit on gmod.

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:
Acensti

Your strengths:
I’m logical, I don’t hold grudges and @JackTheLing can approve this. I tend to love messing with people but that’s not something i shall continue in as a admin. I see things differently and ot a functioning brain

Your weaknesses:
I tend to be toxic but that’s not something i can’t handle. I bullied confirmed ERP furrys couple of times because it’s fun. I can proudly say my note history is very uh could been better.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:
Not really. I can handle toxic people and love doing that.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Not be a peanut and acually backfire what they say. Communication

What makes a staff team good?: Being friends and overall healthy relationships with eachother or atleast try

What is a staff team’s purpose?:
Make sure the everything is bound to be working
What kind of player are you?:
Toxic as fuck but likable. Been times I favored others more than a another but that’s nothing major due to me doing it for my own entertainment. Beestation has the best community

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: Toxicity will be stopped, me bullying people will stop. I have showed alot of examples in this.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: As a great man once said @Ravellon repeated clown jokes aren’t funny. I’ll just tp it back or something while watching the clown get lynched. If repeated it’s a bwoink that occurs.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: If it’s a brand new acc it’s a permaban. Might be an instance where he might get some lesser kind of punishment but nothing I cannot forsee. This shit kind of behavior isn’t tolerated. If he has an excuse, i’ll listen to it and respond in favor to as i don’t judge too early.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: IC issue, It’s a accident. Check his hours to make sure it’s a newbie and shouldn’t be mass repeated. I want to prevent ill intentions.

Side note.
I couldn’t be bothered to write a massive 500 page essay this time. It’s been i believe a month and there’s been serious shit going on with bee. I was thinking if i joined this team i could somewhat help. I’ve done fuckups but i’m prepared for any questions go ahead.

I’m going to be frank. I don’t think you have the judgement to be a good admin, even if you manage to meet the requirements previously requested.

Chief among my concerns are that I don’t believe you have the ability to remain unbiased at all, after seeing your exact arguments for defending Ticomanel’s admin abuse especially.

-2 from me

You haven’t gone a month without new notes as previously requested, and your prior app was refused 20 days, so it hasn’t quite been three weeks yet.

2 Likes

Oh shit your right, Just cancel this shit let me reapply on the 22th as of recent note.

Reason i defended ticomanel with everything i had was literally because he made golden really fun, Department war. Everytime he went on, OOC chat was positive and beestation wasn’t in such a devasted state where a simple mistake would lynch them.

I don’t watch when i last applied and just assumed it went 1 month, My recent note was giving several AA away. That’s literally it.

1 Like

I don’t think you read what I wrote.

You’ve applied twice, and you’ve gotten a lot of attention as a result. The opinion isn’t just because you keep getting notes at this point, it’s a result of getting to know who you are better. You aren’t cut out for staff without a pretty major fundamental shift in how you behave.

This is an oxymoron to me.

This is going to have to change before you are permitted to become staff, we’re not pulling someone in who’s prone to toxicity and letting them handle already upset players.

2 Likes

What the fuck is up with you and taking everything i say and use it against me holy fuck, go ahead bring my other posts.

I’ll be honest and admit I’m toxic and love to tilt kids, You say let me change for the better while refusing to give me a chance to prove it. I even helped alot of players among this community and taken my time to show them and explain to them.

You don’t seem to realize that my personality or “behavior” in this community isn’t a painted version of who i am.

I’ve managed communities several times more toxic than this community and have the support of alot of people. The people that are upset i am very familiar with and good terms with within this community. I’m your best bet if you want the players to be able to trust the admins.

2 Likes

you can’t even ban properly i wouldn’t take your advice serious for 6 million monies or israel bucks

@SasukexSakura1337 i think you’ll be a MUCH BETTER addition to admin role at least on LRP since all admemes favor MRP.

EDIT: i have to agree that this famalam is el good boi, anything i needed help at he was there to gibs me some hands, seen him do the same on several players, won’t even kill newcomers when bonin’ 999/10 would swap for most of staff team

EDIT2: also i have never seen him post any suggestive pedo stuff on forums so he’s better than some members.

5 Likes

you hire randos, so why not hire a known and active player?

While you may be “known and active”, you seem way too megalomaniacal and unstable to be let anywhere NEAR a position of power. I said this the last time you made an app and i’ll say it again, you’re not admin material AT ALL bro

The mere fact of you making THREE applications so far speaks for itself. You must REALLY want some power, and (judging by your playstyle anyway) i really doubt you want that kind of power to just help players.

4 Likes

How else am I supposed to judge who you are? Take your word for it when you clearly act in a different way on a daily basis?

You claim one thing in this thread and then advocate for the opposite in another thread right after. Imagine doing that as an admin.

1 Like

bruh that’s for liking rukos comment excuse me

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Imagine doing that as a admin, several of your own admins had the worst and fattest biggest fuckups in history.

Daily basis, I must be “nice” to the players of LRP until i can get admin. Only dickhead behavior i have showed is clearly towards Eliza.

because this is an admin application? That’s literally what he’s supposed to do?

that’s like saying “Why the fuck are you using my various crimes on record against me holy fuck” when buying a gun.

2 Likes

it’s a joke.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

it’s a joke

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It’s going to be a strong -2 from me, I feel personally you do not have the capability to be an unbiased individual nor a solid judgement and that’s speaking honestly.

Another thing to note you’ve also accumulated notes every month, which from an Admin stand point of view seems quite concerning.

I’ll await other Admins input.

Since nobody else has commented on the thread and it’s already gone over the 1 day, I am going ahead and closing the application.

Admin application Denied

1 Like