Sasukexsakura1337 Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator @SasukexSakura1337 .

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

yes i need
xxxxxxxxx

good admin, LRP needs more admins and sasuke checks lrp most of the time, turns people
annoying them with pray into felinids 10/10

well if they are willing to admin LRP, it is atleast worth a chance I would say.

1 Like

how long you been a admin

:flushed:

obraz

it’s an inside joke, he messaged me that during my trialmeme days

yes you know i love you for that

cringe name but cool dude 7.5/10 will change to 8.5 if you get a better ckey

I think one of the best demonstrations of character is how well you regard someone when you have a disagreement.

Last night I had the opportunity to get that perspective regarding a conflict with another player where escalation was in question. Sasukex was patient and went into the situation objectively and though we ultimately ended up in disagreement, at no point was I disappointed in the process, his attitude, and character.

He’s fair, obejctive, has plenty of chill, and that’s my position as someone who has had a disagreement with one of his in-game rulings. You’re a pleasure to play with.

3 Likes

stahpp it you, you making me blush :flushed:

Good admin - likes the community and tries to have fun with them. +whatever I can give.

From briefly seeing them in-game and seeing them in the discord they seem like a really chill dude trying to make the server as fun as it can be.

turned me into a felinid

bottom text

4 Likes

become cat, reject humanity or whatever species.

Yeah he is pretty based, whenever I join golden I see him on as admin, also he likes xenos. 9 beaten-to-death clowns out of 10

Quality admin who tries his best to keep the rounds fun on LRP, also answers prayers and is a joy to fight alongside/interact with as a player.

Teach me the art of medical.

Surgery is always better than cloning, there really is no reason to ever use the cloner.

Epipens stabilize crit people.

The surgical arm implant makes surgery incredibly quick.

Bedsheets can be used as a substitute for drapes.

Periflourdacine heals oxygen damage extremely quick.

Always have a roller bed with you so you don’t waste valuable time fireman carrying people or bleeding them out with dragging.

You can make synthflesh by grinding up a brute and burn patch and then adding blood and carbon.

Occasionally update the surgery console so you get advanced surgeries and better tend wounds.

If someones heart is too damaged to defib them conduct coronary bypass.

1 Like

I’d be more interested in medical field if it was something similar to TG, Thanks for the tips doe.

1 Like