Admin’s CKEY: Llol111

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: All

Which server did the ban happen on? Golden

Ban Type: note

Ban Length: Perma?

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 06-24-2020

Round ID: 17644

Ban Reason:
Took the Krav maga gloves from the warden locker as the captain. LRP.
Appeal Reason:
Out of context, I found a blood brother which was Eliza. So i check him since i’m the cap and he was a medical doctor with bunch for sec gear on him which i’m obviously not retarded know he’s either greytider or a antag. I had borrowed the Krav maga for about 5-10 minutes probably even longer due to several reasons.

1. No warden
  2. hoS literally helped a Blood brother assistant escape i mean look at this https://gyazo.com/00251edb2dea9581cf11d49a355468f1
    3: I was dealing with multiple traitors that round along with a HoP that was suspicious and walked literally into armory and around.
    I just grabbed it so i can literally just instant stun Eliza,bring her to sec and just execute her. No she literally saved by HoS

Additional Information:

bullshit round

2 Likes

Last I recall, Council decided against Note Appeals. Dunno if they tried that vote again but it still may be the same.

That would be a bit silly. So if a jannie slaps a bullshit note on you it sticks forever and you can’t even appeal it?

I still have bans on my notelist that weren’t even meant for me lmao bruh. Shit just never gets removed.

That’s exactly why I voted for notes being appealed. Sadly got shot down, though it can always be voted on again since the Council has changed people

When did you even resign henk

A handful of months ago

i always wonder if eliza ever got at least bwoinked for the shit they’ve been doint
and this dude gets a note for using krav with a shitton of shit in the round happening at once

unba-
unnote

1 Like

also, Note Appeal, noted by MrEloda, изображение
just under a month ago

2 Likes

I’m almost positive he had a reason to have them. After Eliza died, his BB wanted to muderbone. I was a traitor and decided to help. We later killed the HoS, most of security (and the station).

If this is the round I’m thinking of.

If the warden asked for the krav maga gloves in front of you, you must give them to him, no?
If there was no warden, it’s powergaming thus fine on LRP.

Taking the gloves isn’t power gaming, it’s self antag. Unless you have an actual GOOD reason to have them.

Whew, this got a bunch of discussion.
I wasnt sure if taking the gloves was okay or not, so i asked the others on discord.
I was then told that, even with no warden, you are not entitled to have the gloves.

Since i did not reach that conclusion on my own, ill @ the people who responed to my question on Discord so they can give some more clarity. But as it stands, unless i misinterpreted their responses, this note should be correct.

@Caecilius @bloons3

In isolation yes, taking Krav Maga is self antag.

However you can borrow high value items if there is an immediate need for it.

The question is, did you need to use the Krav Maga gloves or would just a stun baton have been adequate?

I mean, we all know that in an SS13 fight, the first on the ground loses. So yeah the krav maga gloves are the best for that, but a disabler or beanbag rounds could’ve done the job too.

Seems like that round was a massive sec shitshow though.

1 Like

Yeah this is 99% same round

As i said, I borrowed it because i dealt with multiple Traitors/BB’s this round. Literally was like 4 traitors/BB in SEC with dragging dead HoS. I left it and after about 20 mins i get bwoinked telling me i had to be noted due to asking higher ups. I understand what Llol is tryna do but this is a fucking Useless note and the fact i’m trying to be a admin and with ridiculous notes like this prevents me.

Notes are used to document that you broke a rule and were told you broke a rule. If the note is valid it will stay.
If we don’t note someone because they claim they didn’t know something… they can just claim they didn’t know it again later.

It doesn’t fit fair with this situation does it?.

I can’t answer that definitively because our logs won’t show exactly when you acquired the item. If you went to sec and took the Krav while your life wasn’t in danger, then you took them when you didn’t have an immediate need.

If you were being cornered in sec and were reaching for something to keep you alive, that is an immediate need.
If you disarm someone using a unique and need to fight them off, that is an immediate need.
If you decided “hmm, I need to arrest someone, better go get Krav” that is not an immediate need.

I used it to deal with BBs, There was 2-4 traitor/BB’s in sec at one point. After salty eliza got tilted after i chased the bitch. She immediately probably started crying.

You saw how incompetent my HoS was, I posted a screenshot

Literally helped her.

Also if Rod is correct or if Taiwan wants to confirm that they ganged up on HoS in sec at some point completely dragging his body across brig lock hallway taking my life in the process.

I literally confirmed traitors this round at roundstart due to a emagged cargo console getting weapons along with a HoP doing fuckall in armory and a moaning crying HoS. I used the gloves for a small duration to deal with the antags. I later on put it back when i didn’t have a immediate use for IT,