Sasukexsakura1337, Admin application

June 3rd. Round ID: 16721
Currently the top of the backlog is sitting at May 25th-27th

I was a chaplain that day correct?

Yes. Non-antag chaplain who managed to swipe a PDA from someone else nearish roundstart.

bruh maybe the guy didnt know then and does now…

1 Like

I remember this kate, This was one of the reasons i checked out the rules as so long, What happened was that literally a random traitor gave me his PDA fully unlocked round start. I asked him if it was okay or something along those lines and he said yes. So i took his word for it, What bothered me the most was that the fact a “Non antag chap used a chap murderbone item” couldn’t be allowed?. I didn’t think much of it after i left since i was intended to leave

Bro I know I said I’d support you if you showed improvement but trying to go on a killspree with his grace as nonantag is a big oof.

Sorry.

1 Like

ANOTHER MONTH IT IS

20 something

zzzzzzzzzz

20 something

free kasual

Mfw you get denied for improving your understanding of rules.Ruko is always acting like judge jury and the executioner bruh chill out maybe he didnt know it was a rule then and now he has learned from it

6 Likes

I dunno dude. I like you a lot Nan but what the fuck are you doing killing people with His Grace as a nonantag? I cannot fully bring myself to believe a veteran player like yourself did not know that shit is a no no.

However everyone dragging her through the mud for it should understand the mentality of her. She says she thought she could use His Grace as a regular crew member because she was Chaplain. That is the finest ignorance I’ve seen in a while. Personally I do not think it was malicious but it’s hard to tell since I actually appreciate the OPs ability to not metagrudge me when she has more reason to than 90% of the people who metagrudge me. Might be swaying my opinion. Sadly I am still more on the admins side so all I have to say it, Nan what the fuck were you thinking?

I either was higher than a kite, some ligger told me i could so i went fo it

Going ahead and denying this for now.

This right here is why you don’t see a new ban on that page despite my threat. It’s happened a while ago now, so it’s hard to say from my perspective when or how they learned it was bad of their own accord without being told. Regardless, it (and other recent situations) show lacking ability to judge and understand what’s right/wrong in a capacity that’s necessary punish others.

If you want to contribute to helping the server, report the things you’re seeing wrong to the admins we did accept.