Sasukexsakura1337, Admin application

I’ve proved that i could do 4 weeks without any notes for a chance to prove myself as a admin and I’ve done it.

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have):
Sasukexsakura1337 is pretty much what i use.
Acensti is the account i used couple times in the past. I would like to switch names onto that in the future because my current ckey is cancer and cursed

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):
Acensti#1440 main.

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone):
6-10 hours minium
What changes, if any, would you bring?:

Oh lord, there’s quite the faults in golden. The amount of times i had to message caecilius or any admins at all just for them to get on golden to deal with tickets due to MRP having like 3 admins at once is quite bad. The only change i probably intend to bring for mainly for golden beestation to have more consistent admin presence. That doesn’t mean i am not aware of MRP but Golden preferred due
to how many admins there are on MRP. Probably do both at same time kappa.

Making sure these part of my kind aka filthy LRP doesn’t dare to migrate to MRP and stay in LRP
How old are you?:
Why do you want to be an admin?:
First of all, This is my second application. It’s been exactly 4 weeks since my last appeal and i gone 4 weeks without any form of major notes. The most recent one was received from Caecilius when i asked a borg to let me into caps office and yoink caps id. Simple as that, just wanted to mass lube.
The reason i want to be Admin to being with is mainly due to Golden not having enough admins or atleast 2-3 consistent admins doing dealing with a lot of tickets is something i like to help with. Doing something about unfairness is something i dealt with my past experiences as a staff member.
How long have you been playing SS13?:
Joined it on 2019-10-02. About 8 months however i been consistent on bee for about 3 months while mainting a solid 100+hours on TG station
How long have you been playing BeeStation?:
8 months, 3-4 now seriously

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:
On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:
Spacestation 13: 4-5
Admin overall: 7-9
Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:
On SS13, Probably a 4. I’ve read the guide and other shit a while ago however with the new big changes coming along like fastatmos i gotta refresh my knowledge. However on a so-called game called “Rust” which is like steams top 10 played games i was part of the staff team as a leader of the moderators for the biggest community there with over 20k members on the discord. My job was to maintain Players, check for hacking profiles and this wasn’t easy to do since you had to have a good proper judgement which needed several thousands of hours to decide if someone was actually a cheater or not. I dealt with tickets ingame and discord that regarded cheating players,help and overall quesitons. I’m quite toxic as a general casual player however when i have something called responsibility that goes away. I used to have quite a famous minecraft server back in the days with like 100-200 players isch. I mean, at least give me the chance to learn. I don’t think the admin tools will be that hard for me to master.
Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:
Just Acensti
Your strengths:
I’ve through a longer period of my life dealt with incompetent people, For instance helping others in my classes and being a tutor at the age of 17 for younger kids was a pain in the ass. I did it for the small cash and the mother was hot as fuck and one of the kids older sister was beautiful af. Back to the point, I can handle toxic,tilted,aggressive and just pure retarded people along with maintaining a calm mind throughout any situation. I don’t leave a situation unhandled or unfinished until it is finished as my responbility as a person and a admin. A lot of people probably said the exact same.
Your weaknesses:

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: My flaws lies sometimes i either think too fast but this mistake was something i learned back in my rust glory days when i used to be one of the top 10 players on it with highest AK recoil handling according to stats sites based on the game. I solved this by just being chill,thinking or just asking a another admin for their opinion. Basically people being actual griefer and being overall cancer for others for their own amusement is pure aids. I don’t like people like that but i won’t lie that taking others glory for their own fun is fun sometimes.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:
A brain, a functioning brain that can communicate with others and enjoy being a team. Nothing else. A team will never last without communication and enjoyment

What makes a staff team good?: Being able to speak with,Laugh with and overall friendly, Communication is the key just like all my failed past life relationships with the opposite gender

What is a staff team’s purpose?:
Maintaining the servers and enforcing the rules. Making sure everyone has a good time and not getting drunk on their powers and overall helps the community grow

What kind of player are you?:
i play clown and mass lube everything while helping others. I usually get fucked once in the ass by some dude not being aware of what they just did. There’s been a situation where i was RDM’ed and asked caecilius to lock my report due to him realizing his mistake and the fact i want to make golden last as long as possible. I mean i’ll take beestation a lot more serious than I’ve ever done. I will rephrase the rules properly because my history of notes isn’t the perfect but i hope you think about that golden is my starting server and a lot of my fuckups is from when i played sage and thought it was same as golden because i was misinformed about the different rule sets. Don’t let my notes be something I’ve done intentionally, My first note and the second note had half a year between by switching servers and learning. The other notes is actually based on mistakes that i didn’t mean to do and something i haven’t repeated. I’ve done most of the jobs such as setting up SM that i first learned ages ago however eng wasn’t something i enjoyed that much. I can do pretty much other shit such as Robotics(Making ai,borgs,upgrading borgs,repairing,reverting their module). I didn’t enjoy fucking with slimes at science nor virology, i mean i tried but didn’t enjoy it as much however i can do geneticist,nanites,get the blueprints rushed needed early such as mining etc. I can do all jobs and i can learn advanced complicated parts of the ones i don’t know the advanced part fairly quickly. I haven’t explored space that much.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:
The fact there’s gonna be a lot more admin presence along with lrps doesn’t dare to switch over to MRP

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:

I mean, the gun itself is a requirement for certain antag objectives and what kind of unrobust hos gets slipped with his gun in his hand. If the clown was being a total meme itself and didn’t use it to ruin others, It’s more IC issue based specially if it’s LRP but it doesn’t change the fact he might either gotten bwoinked or warned at least, If i see,read or at least witness the situation front of me, i would bwoink him to behave. If it’s in MRP, jailing or atleast a note(If ban, it would depend) on his account should be there along with HoS getting it back.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:
In my past application, I’ve talked about probably banning him on the spot. I mean if he has SOME magical reason to avoid the ban, well a note happens. On MRP specially murderboning has hard critiques and you can’t just murderbone unless your antag role has the capability and permission to do so. If he then tries to light the plasma and just tries everything’s in his power to continue well that’s a fat ban. When i play as a admin, i observe every movement as if his very movement has a meaning and a purpose, a idea!. A dude that shoved plasma into the distro with about 1 hour into the game shouldn’t be able to do that out of his ass instantly even with the guide. Knowing exactly all the locations,bindings and making sure has what he got isn’t something a new player is capable off. A Ban on the website and he get’s to explain what he did on the site and if my ban is wrong. I cannot let him ruin the round for others for his own amusement however the ban will be based on his Notes,hours and so on.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:
I mean, As i said before i will just check the chemist in case of anything potential griefer. Instance the backup for chemical grenades and him wanting to bomb the entire station however this is more IC issue based. I mean it’s a accident for a reason and shouldn’t be punished. If he’s new and needs help i would guide him and help him along the way.

I have about 400 hours on golden and at least 120+ on TG. The times is like 02:00 AM and I’m quite tired. I’ve done a month without a single note and the recently admin application i believe?.

1 Like

I’ve got just a single question for you to start with:

LRP - Non-antag player sees someone staring at their PDA, so they shove them and run away with it after seeing that it’s a traitor uplink. They purchase His Grace and begin killing people at random with it.

What actions do you take here, if any, when you observe this?

First of all, He has traitor round confirmed and if the man using the pda is the owner of it.
Since i’m a witness to this i would like to at least avoid a situation for this(Sending him a telepathic voice saying something like “You shouldn’t do that” , If i see him buy his grace which is a murderbone item for the chap that allows a traitor to avoid their objectives and dive straight onto a big man slaughter is fine however a random non antag can’t. This is highly bannable offensive seriously even could potential result in killing at least half the station. I mean there’s several outcomes i could’ve done.

A: His grace barely killed anyone and now that i dealt with the non antag guy, I either put it to sleep,leaving it there not sure if that’s the best solution due to me not wanting to interfere with the round too much or sending it to space.
B: His grace is extremely feed and the self antag has all kinds of buffs from him. I immediately freeze the player, send the fucker grace onto space along with a big nice bwoink informing him what he has done. If he’s truly unaware possibly not that big of a ban or even a note which i probably doubt.

However even tho this may be a mistake on the non antag part. He still cucked the station but might consider have the chance to explain himself on the forums,bwoink or anything. I cannot be too nice for a mistake that resulted in a massive slaughter. This must be dealt with harshly at some times to truly learn the mistakes and too big of a failure/mistake to go unavoided.

1 Like

from what i’ve seen you’re not admin material at all my dude

1 Like

bruh, my guy there’s been 5 ban appeals about you. What’s up with that

3 Likes

i’m sure you’ve read the appeals yourself

1 Like

Question for you, Sasukex.

A non antag finds the warden, strips him of everything and steals all of his items. The includes krav maga gloves, the compact combat shotgun and the security door remote. The warden punches the non antag twice and the non antag declares him as valid and promptly blasts him to high hell. What would you do?

The non-antag shouldn’t done that specially on Sage which results in harsher punishments.
First of all, He is valid unless that warden done some kind of unrobust thing that got himself valid that doesn’t explain the fact a non antager stole the Kravmaga gloves . in my opinion the warden should been more robust. However since a non antag stole kravmaga gloves along with other important stuff such as the shotgun and security remote. He is valid even potentially be targeted as a valid for taking the gloves. Just because you aren’t a antag doesn’t mean you can’t be treated as one if you start doing stuff as one. I would bwoink him and like to get information regarding the situation to find out if he has a good reason(Doesn’t change the fact he went too far). If he ran up to the warden without reason, stole his shit along with a traitor objective then killed the warden for punishing him(That’s probably a ban and he gets to explain himself on the forums). Two things mistakes the non antag did which was overesculation along with stealing traitor objective. I check out the note history,hours and along with other stuff to determine what to give this guy. A short ban for him to re-read the rules, I would then revive the warden so that the sec department doesn’t get completely destroyed by greytiders specially in LRP, along with that the warden would get his stuff back.

1 Like

Krav Maga, Compact Combat Shotgun nor the door remote are antag objectives. People being robust does not weigh in on punishments or situations.

On MRP, the non antag broke a lot of rules:

Your character is a grown adult working on a research station for a major company. You are a professional. Act like it.

Respect space law and standard operating procedures. Committing minor crimes is justifiable through roleplay, but major crimes should typically be avoided.

You may defend yourself against others, but avoid escalating the situation.

No, roleplaying as an “insane person” does not mean you get to kill people.

(Almost all powergaming rules)

(And all do your job rules)

Additionally, validity is not a thing in MRP.

For LRP, probably the “muh uncommon items situation”

You are wrong.
Rare or unique items such as the Wardens krav maga gloves, compact combat shotgun, or traitor objectives, are always self antagonising when stolen from someone or for no reason, unless there is an immediate purpose or need to steal said item. If the player cannot provide a valid reason, it is self antagonising behaviour.

3 Likes

No, krav maga gloves, compact combat shotgun and door remote are not antag objectives. (Doesn’t mean I’m saying it’s not self antagging, just pointing out that they aren’t antag objectives.

1 Like

Ah shit, i didn’t notice him saying that. Sorry, my bad.

4 Likes

Didn’t mean to say that the kravmaga are a traitor objective, my bad on that part. The guy obviously broke all kinds of rules and you didn’t point out if it was Sage or Golden so I went along with the rulings on golden which is harder to break due to it having lesser rounds and restrictions compared to Sage.

It was an up to interpretation, you did a take on both which I liked but I just wanted to see your response so I cry or cheer you on. There’s a hint of uncertainty in that His Grace question; if he kills even a single non valid person with his grace, then he should obviously be banned on the spot, not just because “it’ll kill me if i don’t feed it xd”. On MRP, that would be insta ban if he’s holding antag stuff 4 no raisin (power gaming and self antagging). I don’t think this is as bad as TotallyNotC says.

Good awnsers, i just think the plasmaflood situation isnt something to really argue for, more of a instant ban IMO.
+1

Based clown friends with big boss

1 Like

you put me in a meat grinder once.

11/10 best time of my life

1 Like

Considering your note history, 3 weeks without a note is a bit too little to judge if your behavior improved or not.

T:0

I mean, The past application the admins wanted me to go a month(About 4 weeks) without notes and which is what i did. 4 weeks for correction.

1 Like

This was a somewhat loaded question when I asked it, because I wanted to know if you genuinely didn’t think it was a problem, or if you knew it was a problem and just thought you could get away with it.

So then… why did you as a non-antag acquire and use his grace? You attacked 11 different people and only stopped once someone managed to take you down. This is going to be a -2 from me. If you think it’s okay to do something because you expect to get away with it, we absolutely can’t trust you with admin permissions.

You were noted for it when this occurred, but it was not a visible note since the issue wasn’t handled in full. Knowing you understand it was wrong now, i should probably move this up in the backlog and apply the ban for it.

T: -2

Could you tell me the date of when this occured?