Sasukexsakura1337 Admin Application

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): Sasukexsakura1337, i used to have a another old acc from like 2019 but i cannot recall what it was called since it was first used on a laptop i used use.
Probably same as my discord name if so.
Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):
Acensti#1440

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone):
GMT +1 Is my sweden time. I mostly play Golden for atleast 6-8 minimum hours a day.
What changes, if any, would you bring?:
I mean i main Golden, There isn’t as much admins on it compared to sage, so having a admin on there dealing with tickets since Golden tend to have a lot of Beginner so having me there helping them, telling them and understanding that their new as part of their factor for the punishment of their mistake which can be somethng along the lines of a warning or just a simple note. However doesn’t apply to a a assistant with 0 hours rushing maxcap in 10 mins.
Being the chill,funny admin that makes golden shine better than it does now is what i aim and strive for.
How old are you?: 19

Why do you want to be an admin?:
I mean, I got into SS13 6 months ago and played different servers since then. just on beestation i got like 250 hours?. On tg station i got about 150 so that’s about 400+ ischd
How long have you been playing SS13?:
Half a year sirr.

How long have you been playing BeeStation?:
Half a year. On and off.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:
Depends on what type of skills overall 7-8
On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:
Meh, a solid 3-4. I learned the admin tools guides a while ago since i wanted to be admin on beestation and getting familiar with it. I cannot get better at something if i never get a chance to become something.
Have you ever been an admin on another server? On SS13 No.
however on a game so called “Rust” which is like steams top 10 played games i was part of the staff team as a leader of the moderators for the biggest community there with over 20k members on the discord. My job was to maintain Players, check for hacking profiles and this wasn’t easy to do since you had to have a good proper judgement which needed several thousands of hours to decide if someone was actually a cheater or not. I dealt with tickets ingame and discord that regarded cheating players,help and overall quesitons. I’m quite toxic as a general casual player however when i have something called responsibility that goes away. I used to have quite a famous minecraft server back in the days with like 100-200 players lol

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: I use sasuekxsakura1337
acensti is my second account probably gonna remove it if i can.

Your strengths: Dealing with incompetent 0 iq people that are new is my specialty on ss13. I mean, as someone that’s been in their shoes and not knowing what to do is understandable due to how hard this learning curve this game has. Being active,dealing and just being overall a meme is what i do. I am also a extremely fast learner wish i study for Computer science so i don’t have hard time on math since it’s corona virus i just spend it on learning c#.

Your weaknesses:
My flaws lies sometimes i either think too fast but this mistake was something i learned back in my rust glory days when i used to be one of the top 10 players on it with highest ak recoil handling according to stats sites based on the game. I solved this by just being chill,thinking or just asking a another admin for their opinion.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Being patient and having the able ablilty to think from all perspectives at once giving the proper positive judgement that is fair as possible.

What makes a staff team good?:
A staff team is meant to work together no matter if there’s bad blood or not. You are a team not a sole staff member. People that act together as a team is something i greatly love doing and respect. Speaking of experience a bad team always end up with bad negative results. Just being together and being comfortable together is what truly matters because this is one of the keyfactors to be a good team. Friendship sounds edgy but is true.

What is a staff team’s purpose?:
Do make the community head towards a positive path while being a dedicated player to that very community.

What kind of player are you?:
On ss13 i tend to fuck up and ask the admins where the fuck did i go wrong or if someone else is involved. Trust me the amount of tickets i’ve asked makes me believe i’m qualified.
How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:
I mean i’ll take beestation a lot more serious than i’ve ever done. I will rephrase the rules properly because my history of notes isn’t the perfect but i hope you factory that this is my starting server and alot of my fuckups is from when i played sage and thought it was same as golden because i was misinformed about the different rule sets. Don’t let my notes be something i’ve done intentionally, My first note and the second note had half a year between by switching servers and learning. The other notes is actually based on mistakes that i didn’t mean to do and something i haven’t repeated. I’ve done most of the jobs such as setting up SM that i first learned ages ago however eng wasn’t something i enjoyed that much. I can do robotiscts(Making ai,borgs,upgrading borgs,repairing,reverting their module). I didn’t enjoy fucking with slimes at science nor virology, i mean i tried but didn’t enjoy it as much however i can do geneticist,nanites,get the blueprints rushed needed early such as mining etc. I can do all jobs and i can learn advanced complicated parts of the ones i don’t know the advanced part fairly quickly. I haven’t explored space that much.
Also since i love Golden so much when i go traitor clown i go clown car for the shits and giggles at once. I went like clown car 5 traitor rounds straight having 30 people all at once with the laugher behind it so people can truly enjoy the art of golden.
The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: Gotta check clowns notes,hours and overall playstyle, What he just did was first of all threw a objective right into space ruining the greentext for the very player/s that have that had that very object. I then engage onto a admin ticket informing him that what he did was a mistake and should get punished for it. However i must factor in his hours,past notes and all of that to truly give him a reasonable punishment or i just go for a warning and be chill with it who knows?. he might just wanted to honk around and accidentally went over a line he wasn’t aware off, I’ve done the same so i cannot blame him. But if this is on MRP, I probably give him some form of punishment but i cannot give a precise because i have to see if the clown has been attacked by the hos,lethaled for ABSOLUTELY no reason and all that or HoS abused him hard. LRP And MRP is 2 different rulesets and factors, With the little information i was given this is what i can say. Probably laugh with the clown on LRP if shitsec deserved it kappa.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: First of all before i engage in a admin ticket I have to check for his past notes, hours and spectate him for couple of seconds and minutes by watching keyboard binds, if he’s familiar to the map meta station specially if his account says he has like 1 hour onto the station. If we in scenario 1. He has Barely any hours(2-5 hours max), No past notes and can’t find a old account he used in the past since people tend to use VPN here and there. I ban him on the spot and tell him go on the forums and we have a proper discussion if what he did was truly a mistake which i 99% doubt. A player with 2 hours onto the game shouldn’t be able to break into Atmos, Plasma flood the entire station.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: on LRP i just watch him die and bwoink him if he’s new that mixing potassium and water isn’t the best idea on MRP i start doing investigations such as checking his hours and notes. He might been a greytide tryna make nades and destroy the entire station. I make sure that it was a mistake and nothing that could fuck the entire medical power of the station by nading it.

Please don’t think that my notes are intetional and mostly been retarded bruh moments where i don’t think.

1 Like

cursed ckey and a lot of bruh moment notes, i dont know bro :flushed:

This is a meme name i got it was the very first account and at first i wanted to be at troll on the game after watching sseth, i made a second account based on my gaming name which is “Acensti”. Reason i continued on this name was because i was auto logged in and the account acensti was made on my laptop not on my desktop

Man is a based metafriend of mine, hates kate and asks mentors to metagrudge them and plays clown, which just proves how based they is. Idk if he’s made for enforcing rules, but he do be a chill guy so consider giving him a shot. I’d +1 if I could :ok_hand:

i love kate bishop, can’t hate on my meymeys brother

Answers:

1. Clown gonna clown. A punishment for throwing out the HoS’ gun should depend on a variety of factors, and whether or not you should help get it back depends on whether it’s in the objective list of an antag (which you can check)
    There are cases where clown deserves no punishment at all, even as non-antag.

2. Admin prison exists to remove someone from the station and force a discussion right then and there. Moving immediately to a ban for someone you deduce as guilty of “obvious” grief can sometimes come back to bite you because something was overlooked and no chance was given to explain it.

3. Should be IC on both servers in most cases, as both servers can be used by new players for learning. Should always be wary of potential grief with this, but doing this on accident on MRP is no worse than doing it on accident on LRP.

Despite us needing LRP admins pretty badly, you have a lot of recent notes, some of which are pretty bad. Show us you can go for at least a month without getting into trouble, before we can trust you to enforce the rules yourself.

I mean i got a note after a month isch just couple days ago my guy np

So seeing your name it is synonymous with very frequent ahelps for me (228 adminhelps in 4 months). While it isn’t a bad thing inherently, it is probably 1 in 3 that are close to or fully breaking rules. This implies both that you don’t have the most firm knowledge of the rule set, but also that you can enough to learn and try and enforce, so well call that neutral.

The next thing is the pretty poor note history. Literally just today you got this one.

Broke into captain’s office on MRP and looted it. Not very familiar with sage rules, but was a clown at the time

While it seems that almost every admin has a server preference, we need our admins to have a solid enough understanding of both rulesets, and have the ability to swap between servers when needed. Especially in the admin drought we are currently in, flexibility and rule comprehension is big.

In addition to today’s note though, you have some other recent ones that worry me. Random destruction of places when bored, inappropriate station names, hard AI silicon break/self-antag, over-escalation by force borging, and multiple filter bypasses. These are all since the beginning of last month. That said I am pretty sure most of your time has been played since then so it’s not as dense as it seems, but it’s certainly not ideal behavior and any one of these would net you an admin strike or straight removal.

1. Now for the base questions:
    On LRP and even MRP, a clown slipping the HOS and spacing his gun is not against any rules. They did not steal the high-risk item at it’s resting spot or with the intent of using it, and clowns are allowed non-harmful grief. Admin’s are meant to try and be a bit more adaptable since the sheer power of the tool set really lets you edit and do anything with the content available.

2. Question is fine and you hit the basic intent.

3. Chemists are allowed to make whatever they like within their lab. This goes for all roles really save for a very few exceptions like combat mechs and new AIs with custom lawsets. Even on MRP you can make meth all day long since it is the realm of your profession. Unless there was any evidence they were trying to intentionally bomb chem, it’s IC. And if the mixture happened inside the chem dispenser there would have to be some blatant say logs or something.

All this said I do think you have good intentions, I’m not trying to claim you are a shitter. I just don’t think with the current notes and tendencies you should be an admin. I could see it happening in the future though. If you could go a month still building hours and going without any real notes, then it would certainly go a long way for me personally with a reapply.

T: -4

No sorry, in our last encounter you showed you weren’t really familiar with all of our rules.

T = -6

1 Like

Notes are too recent in my opinion, but I’ll give it 0

0 from me as well …

I’ll be back in a month isch to reapply without a single note no worries. I’ll take my time to increase my depth of knowledge in this game.

2 Likes

Denied due to negative score and note history. Feel free to reapply in a month. If you log a decent amount of hours without any notes, I feel it will go a long way with members of staff.