CKEY: Sasukexsakura1337

Admin’s CKEY: cae

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Which server did the ban happen on? LRP

Ban Type: ban

Ban Length: 3

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-09-15

Round ID: 21334

Ban Reason: Attacked the captain with a fireaxe for trying to arrest them for breaking into their office roundstart.

Appeal Reason: I was completetly zoomed out, I was a also engie last round as a BB that died quite early in. So when the round ended after sending bunch of songs and readyed up. Somewhere in my mind i was still thinking i was a antag(Blood brother). I didn’t realize this and when rebel trouble tried to arrest me i knew i was gonna be either permad or jailed(Happens everytime) and this is the very first time i attacked him twice. I didn’t know what went through my head nad 3 days seems bit harsh.

@JackTheLing can hopefully confirm i never once attacked him during a AA rush(When he’s cap). since last round got executed and that mind setting was still in my brain.

I just want the ban reduced hopefully and i dont ahve these type of non antag escalations on my notes besides the chap incident

Additional Information:

I dont tend to apply on appeals that was intentional and honestly this was a mistake.

This is… surprisingly plausible. This “I’m tired and forgot it’s a new round”, while seemingly absurd, has happened to other people before. @GameAdmin thoughts?

As i said, It’s bit and i have a serious lifting schedule and started to shredd IRL. I’m sitting around 1500 calories a day and doing this makes me very dizzy and sometimes headache(Really low bloodsugar).

Eat peaches and nectarines. Also, admemes unbean

imma grab something sugary

Unbanned because your explanation is plausible.

I don’t think he should be banned for attacking me, I do believe he was completely zoned out because it was out a character for Nan. He only hit me twice and I believe he tried to stop after the fist two hits. We all make honest mistakes and I do believe it wasn’t purposely malicious

Also shouldn’t this be unlisted because the round is still going on

Good point. Unlisted.

thanks man, this wont be repeated

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.