Ban Type:
Server
Ban Length:
perma
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2020-06-16 03:45
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
on LRP as a non-antag security killed a bunch of people including lizards, set AI a freeform law that ordered it to harm or annoy everyone but him and Sarah, was saying that lizards have no rights, left during PM. Mass self-antag.
Appeal Reason:
It was funny at the time but after a while I realized that it was a pretty shitty thing to do on my favorite server and after getting killed by non antag for most rounds I thought that kind of thing wasn’t punished. I really enjoyed playing on the server without trying to ruin the server like that. I just have been the victim of getting killed or beaten the shit out of by non antag so many times and seeing people running around the station doing the same thing to others I thought that it was a normal thing to do on the server, also I haven’t played the game that much at the time and even now I am pretty inexperienced at the game and I wanted to play it again on my fav server cause it’s a very enjoyable time when I’m not getting murdered.
Additional Information:
Sorry for leaving during the pm I just knew I was probably going to get perma banned anyways so I didn’t think anything I could say would make the situation better. I am ready to stop being such a dick. Also I am okay if my perma is changed to a week or month ban or something like that.

You know if you didn’t leave you wouldn’t get perma. I’m not LRP main and you was the first ticket on LRP (because nobody was there). And you know even if you’re angry at the server because you’re getting killed you shouldn’t do THAT.

Okay I understand. Doing all that was pretty stupid.

Well, since you appealed and according to notes it’s only second serious thing you did it will be good to lift your ban from perma to at least 5 days.

Thank you I appreciate it.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.