SaintHusky Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator SaintHusky.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

Not the most active admin currently, however, one specific example sticks out to me; when I was a council member and he was a normal admin, he wasn’t afraid of standing up for what he thought was right and calling me out for my bullshit; which, regardless of who you are, deserves my respect.

While he may not administrate in game very often, he did a damn fine job of it, and was one of my inspirations for becoming an admin.

Certainly better than a certain Doge admin, even though both are dogs - atleast SaintHusky didn’t plasmaflood and say he was on a different server.

Like Zeskorion, SaintHusky is an Admin that speaks his mind. Although this may be good, the way in which he goes to voice his opinions is one that I don’t agree with. I can’t comment on how you do as an in-game Admin as I haven’t been on at the same time as you in ages, but you used to be decent at handling problems with an unbiased view.

Sainthusky is no longer an admin. However, he can reapply at any given time.