Sage: Is being a degenerate nyaing asshole fail rp

Ponder my wonder.

Make your excuses, cat"people"

• Yes, always
  • Only if it’s over done
  • No, it’s just how a felinid speaks

0 voters

2 Likes

yes. It’s why “UwU” and “OwO” are filtered there.

5 Likes

I think he means saying “nya”, adding “~” at the end of your sentences, flirting with everyone, running around carrying people throughout the entire round (said person also happens to be a felinid), putting pet collars on people

2 Likes

Sadly (or perhaps thankfully, imagine if it was worse) these things are usualy subdued enough to no be noticabe or realy actionable most of the time.
If i notice any cringe-rp you can bet i’ll intervene with some subtle bus.

And most importantly - if you see cringe rp going on, report it.

That said, its a delicate balance as is, but going to far with these things - yes for fucking sure its bad roleplay

yes, it is - you’re supposed to be a professional, sane person working aboard a space station - that’s why turning into a monkey is bannable

Yes. In fact Im adding a poll to your post.

1 Like

ruko on his way to ban everyone that doesn’t vote yes for not following roleplay standards

1 Like

as someone who (sadly) used to play a degenerate nyaing felinid

yes

Time to watch this rapidly outspeed the monkey thread

I said this over and over, remove felinids to solve Bee problems but no one ever listens to me

14 Likes

felinid bad, only brave statements in this thread

2 Likes

Pretending to have a speech disorder and sticking to it without breaking character is not bad rp at all imo

1 Like

making it clear you have a furry fetish is disturbing to me

2 Likes

How are these things even related whatsoever?

Running around with someone who has a peta collar on him, Nya’ing around, makes it clear to me you have a fetish

Playing felinid already makes it fucking clear that you have a furry fetish, I’d love to see how many hoops you will jump through to deny this

1 Like

But I never said this, I just said having a speech impairment and being consistent with it is good roleplaying.

1 Like

it took 11 (eleven) posts for someone to say that felinids are fetish content
good work everyone

6 Likes

Honestly surprised it took that long.

1 Like

But it’s not an incorrect statement?

Literally the existence of about anything is fetish content. Paraphilias(the psychology term for fetishes) are absolutely wide fucking ranging, and most of my coverage of them academically was for forensic psychology.

Chocolate? Yeah guess what there’s probably some degenerate out there who gets off to it.

Leather? Yup.

Knives? Yup.

Being fat or malnourished? Yup.

Socks? Yup.

Feet? Yup.

Conclusion? Game is fetish content, and must be deleted.

That said fuck felinids in particular you’re literally some of the most abhorrent and overt of the paraphilias in game.

:flushed:

1 Like