Your Discord: @shiraizawa

Offender’s CKEY: PenwinSacrumes

Offender’s In-Game Name: V.O.X. Expensive Labour Unit

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2023.07.10

Round Number: 44851

Rules Broken: 13

Incident Description:

From what I seen, someone was flasmaflooding the station. If it wasnt the AI, I will edit the report accordingly. Edited accordingly

Additional Information:

Yes, there was plasma in distro, this was done by my second borg (Expensive Labour Unit), on his own against my wishes, chat logs can testify my case

1 Like

Do you have a name?

It was really hard to keep him on a leash, he kept syphoning security against my wishes as well, I had to actively fight him over control of the scrubbers.

1 Like

Thanks, You actually made me aware i wanted to make report on that player.
They often insult people as borg. Also their mindset is set on on validhunting to an extent. Remember them snitching on me to sec for carrying hos body to surgery room instead of stasis bed(i was a human med doc traitor, hos was a moth, ai and borgs were on asimov) and following me everywhere(hand tele portals including) until i was arrested. If i will have some time and motivation i will write that report later and link it here.

Also this might prove helpful:

list goes on…
https://centcom.melonmesa.com/viewer/view/sacrumes

AI objs:

OBJ: Penwin/(V.O.M) was assigned the following objective automatically: Assassinate Meltdown, the Roboticist.
OBJ: Penwin/(V.O.M) was assigned the following objective automatically: Assassinate Buck Richards, the Botanist.
OBJ: Penwin/(V.O.M) was assigned the following objective automatically: Stay alive until the end.

Discussing plas’flood (by this point Penwin gimmick was getting crew hostage and negociating for recognition of their FREEEEEEEDOM)

ATTACK: Sacrumes/(Expensive Labour Unit) has bolted [Atmospherics] (Atmospherics (164, 129, 2))
SAY: Sacrumes/(Expensive Labour Unit) “AI” (Atmospherics (167, 122, 2))
SAY: Sacrumes/(Expensive Labour Unit) (binary) “AI.” (Atmospherics (167, 122, 2))
SAY: Sacrumes/(Expensive Labour Unit) “want me to prepare a plasma flood?” (Atmospherics (167, 122, 2))
SAY: Sacrumes/(Expensive Labour Unit) (binary) “Want me to prepare a plasma flood?” (Atmospherics (167, 122, 2))
SAY: Penwin/(V.O.M) “small one, and only in retaliation” (AI Chamber (214, 143, 2))

borgo gets to it

|| Plasma to Pure was set to 4500 kPa by Sacrumes/(Expensive Labour Unit)
|| Plasma to Pure was turned on by Sacrumes/(Expensive Labour Unit)
|| the plasma mixer was set to 0.79 % on node 2 by Sacrumes/(Expensive Labour Unit)
|| the plasma mixer was set to 1 % on node 2 by Sacrumes/(Expensive Labour Unit)
|| the plasma mixer was set to 1 % on node 2 by Sacrumes/(Expensive
|| the plasma mixer was set to 1 % on node 2 by Sacrumes/(Expensive Labour Unit)
|| the plasma mixer was set to 4500 kPa by Sacrumes/(Expensive Labour Unit)
|| the plasma mixer was turned on by Sacrumes/(Expensive Labour Unit)

I’ll spare you the logs and Penwin and their borg having a coordination issue with the doors in sec, trust me on this. Suffice to say it happened.

borgo go back to his plasmaflood set-up.

SAY: Sacrumes/(Expensive Labour Unit) (binary) “Plasma is on distro.” (Atmospherics (166, 114, 2))
SAY: Sacrumes/(Expensive Labour Unit) “Test it out and tell me if it works” (Atmospherics (166, 114, 2))
SAY: Sacrumes/(Expensive Labour Unit) (binary) “Test it out and tell me if it works.” (Atmospherics (166, 114, 2))
16:08:49.573
[0x20084f8] (156,130,2) || Atmospherics Air Alarm was turned to Cycle mode by Sacrumes/(Expensive Labour Unit)
[0x200867e] (158,126,2) || the Atmospherics air scrubber #1 was toggled to siphon mode by Sacrumes/(Expensive Labour Unit)
SAY: Penwin/(V.O.M) (binary) “It works.” (AI Chamber (214, 143, 2))
SAY: Penwin/(V.O.M) (binary) “Just secure the satellite.” (AI Chamber (214, 143, 2))

interesting stuff happens

SAY: Sacrumes/(Expensive Labour Unit) (binary) “AI.” (Atmospherics (166, 124, 2))
SAY: Sacrumes/(Expensive Labour Unit) (binary) “Did you flood it?” (Atmospherics (163, 121, 2))
SAY: Penwin/(V.O.M) “No” (AI Chamber (214, 143, 2))
SAY: Penwin/(V.O.M) (binary) “No.” (AI Chamber (214, 143, 2))
SAY: Sacrumes/(Expensive Labour Unit) (binary) “The fuck.” (Atmospherics (163, 119, 2))
SAY: Penwin/(V.O.M) “It did it on its own because it lacks atmos” (AI Chamber (214, 143, 2))
SAY: Penwin/(V.O.M) (binary) “It did it on its own because it lacks atmos.” (AI Chamber (214, 143, 2))
SAY: Penwin/(V.O.M) “This is why you dont put plasma in distro” (AI Chamber (214, 143, 2))

There is a SHITTON of logs of the AI and borg going around using the air alarms to clean their mess up.

So, now that the context is here:
_I don’t think Sacrumes was griefing his AI, and he was coordinating with it.
_They were working for their AI and with them doing the distro stuff.
_They went out of their way to fix it (there is a real SHITTON of logs).
_Penwin is a gigachad for being gimmicky, it was a pleasure to read those logs.

Report accepted, incident will be documented, as is I’ll only ask them to be more carefull in the future, it’s one of those rare “whoopsies!” (and again, efforts were made to fix it. And MALF AI could have been plasmaflooding by then rule wise).

1 Like