CKEY: rviik

Admin’s CKEY: doktorwueue

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both servers

Ban Type: global

Ban Length: permanent

Ban Date (03/24/2021):

Round ID: 28188

Ban Reason: Bad note/ban history about LRP behavior on MRP

Appeal Reason: I shoved an assistant into a wall for playing random screeching noises on a violin, then the assistant and the chap ganged up on me, killed me, and shoved me in maints. After I disconnected and reconnected the next day I was the one that got banned.
I have suspicions that the assistant or chap was the admin who banned me, or they made a false report.

Additional Information:

Rviik banned by

By whom?

1 Like

it seemed i banned him with auth from ruko
i will look into this

oops messed up title

:+1:

its been two days dawg whats the verdict

1 Like

I am willing to lift this Ban but only for LRP

Wait so you banned me out of nowhere because someone else killed me and now you say you wont unban for the server I play the most on.

I want another admin to take a look at this first, preferably an unbiased one who doesn’t ban for personal reasons

I’d need to see relevant logs.

Ok i looked at your logs from this round where the ban was placed.
You seem to have broken into robotics to aquire some flashes.
Then you made a spear and used it to break into engi from the mule chute.
Later on you used the spear to break open a security locker and getting security gear from it.
You then had a small fight ( which was mostly flashing a person and trying to aggro grab them) .
You later flashed this person again in the kitchen and tried to disposal them. This fight took you to the escape shuttle hallway and then to the vacant office where you seemed to have disconnected.

Player failed to respond after 2 weeks, closing.

You are free to make another appeal.