RumRum1221 banned by Lagomorphica (Cloud gaming service banevasion false flag)

The CKEY below is not my own, my CKEY is SpessmanKS.

CKEY:
RumRum1221
Admin’s CKEY:
Lagomoprhica
Ban Type:
Permanent
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2022-05-08 05:23:58
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Hanged somebody in the courtroom for no real reason, named ‘Bonko Flanders’ on Sage. Beat a Security officer who flashed them with a wrench, also attacked the person they hanged with a knife after getting punched twice. Please appeal on the forums to provide your side of the story or if you have a reasonable explanation.
Appeal Reason:
Attempted to play SS13 using cloud gaming service called Shadow, banned due to IP ban of someone else, detected as banevasion by server.
Additional Information:
I cannot play games on my own machine because I use a Mac. I use a remote desktop service made for gaming called Shadow (shadow.tech). I wanted to play Space Station 13 but I was met with a permaban screen upon attempting to join any of the major servers. My theory is that all shadow instances have the same IP and that another user(s?) of Shadow were banned and I was considered a ban evasion account.

Pretty much the same reason as seen here.

Ban wrongfully applied due to using remote desktop software. Something we can’t exactly police well.
We’ve decided to list this ban based on the fact you seem to be a genuine player.

Appeal accepted