Rules missing information about martyr objective

Rules are missing information about how martyr objective antags can murderbone, as per [Jarema ] Player Report - #7 by Archanial

It should be included in the rules.

This is true.

I’ll ping headmins about this.

Per our current rules (R8.3):

Antags are free to complete their objective by any means available, within reason.

An example of that is provided just below:

• For example, destroying large amounts of the station is reasonable if your objective is to hijack the shuttle; it is not acceptable as a distraction if your objective is to steal the station’s blueprints.

For martyr, your objective is to, “Die a glorious death.” Ergo, it is reasonable for you to destroy large amounts of the station and cause chaos. So long as the chaos is specifically done so you can die a glorious death, it’s OK.

The player in question here [Jarema ] Player Report did nothing but hoard antag objectives and a few bodies in deep space for entire round (except at very end) yet was somehow ok according to current rules, which is why I think the rules are not clear in this regard. I do not see how any of that helped him die.

Worth consideration is that this will in effect double the amount of “I murderbone because I can” rounds as now there’s two objectives that allow it.

???
I can understand there being confusion about the NEW rules,
but die a glorious death was a bone pass under old rules aswell, with the caveat that crossed gives:

My mistake then, I never thought of that objective as a murderbone pass even under previous rules as it was never written anywhere.

No worries mate.