Global ban

Ban Length:
Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2020/07/23-15:22:36.

Round ID:
ID-18924

Ban Reason:
hotel staff on station disconected afther admin prision.

Appeal Reason:
not much to say just that i had no idea that an admin prision even existed and that if i ghosted or leaved the game i would get global baned like this i think i deserve to learn whit my errors thats all.

Additional Information:
i was completely lost when that hapend just saying i got panic because i didnt know if i was gona leave sometime or stay there the all rest of the round or if that was just what hapens when you leave the hotel.

How long did you wait before disconnecting?

im i actualy didnt disconected because i wanted i gad to help my mom wash the sidewalks
(im not perfect speaking english so somethings may be wrong) and she was realy mad at me because i was siting in the chair playing the ALL FREEKING MORNING nad the afthernoon so i think thats about egnouth for your question right?

I gave two permabans (for the same reason) at the time: to dondedonde123 and to otho.

Judging by the time, I assume you are otho?

Hotel staff and Lavaland Syndicate ghost spawns are not allowed to leave.
Disconnecting mid bwoink (and being admin jailed is effectively a bwoink) tends to result in permaban so you have to come to the forum to explain your side of the story.

Seeing how you did not know what you did wrong you probably have not read the rules. I’ll unban you in the morning, so in about 7 hours. In the meanwhile you may read these:
(note two sections, LRP and MRP; they are different)

https://wiki.beestation13.com/view/Antagonist_Conduct