Rule Discussion: You must RP

what if his RP quirk was very compulsive, by that i mean if you flinch too fast he will murder you, because he got scared? that would be RP enough.

You can’t RP a sociopath or a psychopath, so still ban worthy.

We get enough sec officers that try and murder people in maint for “RP” as is.

1 Like

OR mentally disabled, long term paranoia does stuff to you

awww, thats not cool, i want to be a psychopath

seccie came at me with a baton and tried to kill me, luckily i had a plasma canister on me so i opened it and threw a lighter in it, i defended my self. but got banned, ¯_(ツ)_/¯

just go to lrp for that, but expect to get fuckin robusted if you act like a shit.

There’s literally a quirk that makes you have vivid hallucinations, RDS, Reality Disassociation Syndrome. It literally tells you that you can not use this as an excuse to kill and you will be banned if you do.

bait

1 Like

Neither of those traits requires the person to be a murderer nor is the act of murdering for pretty much any reason requiring to be these. In-fact psychopaths often have very stable lives and aren’t typically in a rush to break laws. Not out of respect for the laws but because they are more likely to think long term and rather not face the consquences. This is one of the cases where more conservative people tend to be right about harsh punishments can lower crime rates but that only applies to psychopaths who are a very small amounts of the ASPD spectrum to begin with. Really sociopaths and psychopaths are the same thing but you can think of them as more like ‘high functioning’