RukoFamicom Staff Feedback Thread

You know, I’ve had this profile picture for 14 years now actually. It’s my second oldest one. I chose it for bee after I became an admin because of this specific comment:

Hard to tell when professionalism is actual or feigned at times.

I’m often laughing at the crimes I’m punishing for, but I don’t want to encourage them.
If anyone actually recognizes the character in the picture, they should understand the meaning pretty well

1 Like

Ok but what if I spammed ****** 500 times in a single message from LRP to MRP :drooling_face:

1 Like

i would give you gamer role on discord

Fuck discord roles me already did it :drooling_face:

1 Like

idk bro looks like the chick from naruto

2 Likes

It’s not Sakura -chan waifu

What kind of person jumps from barely understanding a game to deciding he should decide how others play? I’ll let you decide

What kind of person wants to watch their community go to waste because there aren’t enough capable people willing to step up and lead? I seek input from others anytime a problem arises with something I’m unfamiliar with.

I’ve had virtually no interactions with you outside of a warning against breaking forum conduct - what leads you to leaving such a negative note on my feedback thread?

1 Like

hmmmm yes goodmin, good
nothing more to say here

lol jannie mad :drooling_face:

3 Likes

“Jumped the gun” as he put it two times in one day. He was wrong both times. At least he apologized.

1 Like

Literally sent him to prison the first time. Second time was just a bwoink because I couldn’t figure out how he had proven someone was a traitor via logs. Good sport about it both times, and I would definitely be a little annoyed to say the least if I got admin prisoned over a valid kill

2 Likes

It’s alright doe i still luv u :flushed:

Frequently the only person I’ve found to be consistently advocating sanity in an insane world. Has proven themselves to be open to a a change in opinion based on logical arguments, which is really all we can ask from any member of the staff.

1 Like

motherfucker ended up as a headmin

jesus christ nothing can stop this man

1 Like

based guy but people keep blaming him for enforcing rules that’s not his choice

1 Like

Very strict and enforces the rules well. He can be a bit annoying because of that but he do just be doing his job tho,

By job i mean slave labor :flushed:

Nice. It’s the sign of a good person (and therefore admin) to realize one’s own mistakes, and this post is a good show of character.

Edit: Also gave me some very good and much needed feedback on my own page, thanks

1 Like

Yeah, I am glad he came around on that. We had to drill it into him over and over but he did the right thing in the end which is what matters.