Your Discord: Happy_never_after#7540

Offender’s CKEY: Ruediger4

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant):

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 11-04-2019

Round Number: 8743

Rules Broken (if relevant):

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant):

Incident Description: Today during a ling round, Ling chat was broken for the majority of the round, completely, for all lings. Because of this fact, the team objective became exponentially harder to complete, due to the lack of any reasonable form of communication that wouldnt give away who we are, or what we are after.

Because of this fact, I decided to act on my solo objectives of absorb the most genomes, and steal the captains laser gun. It was highly unlikely the team objective of escaping as heads was going to occur without our means of communication, so I opted to not follow it, operating under the impression that as a solo-antagonist the team objective came second to my solo-objectives, and that it was optional to follow (kerbin informed me otherwise.)

The ticket was originally handled by Kerbin_Fiber, he informed me of what I was doing wrong, told me to stop the behavior, and I assume noted me for my behavior, which as a previous non-offender as far as antags go, I feel was appropriate.

Rue however, decided to wait until AFTER I was killed, and logged off, AFTER Kerbin had closed my ticket, to reopen the ticket, and then lie and say that I disconnected before being bwoinked so that he could apply a 7 day ban, and used that fact to escalate from a fairly reasoned antagonist ban to a full week server ban. This is HIGHLY unsightly conduct for an admin, to wait until a player disconnects to REOPEN a previously handled and closed ticket. If I had been discord pinged, or had been informed my ticket was not DONE after being CLOSED, I would have gotten back on or stayed on.

Bruh.

This was at the round end. A fellow ling ahelped that, after seeing the round end report, you had a team antag and had killed him.

“[2019-11-04 23:43:43.393] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #18: /(Captain Plasmaknot): Now that I’ve seen the end round report, I’d like to report Theo Legend for killing his own teammate. I was Archie Atweek before i got killed”

Checked PP, looked up, saw you had DC’d. Slapped a ban so ya could explain why did ya killed the guy with a team antag objective.
I’m not an all-seeing God. This wasn’t the same ticket Kerbin took (Or at least I was not aware of it. I joined the round ~5 mins before the shuttle even docked), and I was unaware of that until Kerbin told me literally ~7 minutes ago as this round (8744) started.

If that is the case, I can see where the confusion ends up being, and cant fairly blame you for the issue arising.

My apologies, this can probably be closed then.

Unbeaned, welcome back.

Crossed is playing funky music so join up