CKEY: Nildo1

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Rude Robert

Date (10-20-2020):

Round Number: 22837

Rules Broken: He killed me for no apparent reason

Incident Description: 

So I have gotten the reflector vest and the station’s blueprints by asking for them from the CE and QM while getting permission from cap and I was all set. I got arrested and then let free again after a while and finally made it to the shuttle sitting cozily in the command room playing with plushies.

The HoS suddenly yells that the ling from earlier is here ( earlier we were chilling in the cap’s room when all of a sudden a wanted man teleported in) and we gave chase. We cornered him into the shuttle’s medbay and I started hacking at him with a hydraulic blade and he started whacking at me with his flesh blade, but I downed him before he could down and the clown (Rude Robert), me and some other people finished him off when all of a sudden the clown shifted his attention from the ling to me. I was quite damaged from the fight already and was surrounded by people so there was not a lot of places to go, so I got beat to crit and murdered.

It could have been possible that the clown might have mistaken me for a ling with the hydraulic armblade, but I don’t think he could have because they look very different, we were beating the ling together before and I’m pretty sure he saw me fight him too.

I’ve heard an admin can grant you beecoins, so since I would have definitely greentexted if it weren’t for that clown deciding to randomly kill me, I’d like to have 200 beecoins and someone telling him about this incident please.

It got handled by Ravellon now as he killed me by accident, I just didn’t get my 200 beecoins though.