**CKEY:Rublax

**Admin’s CKEY:Moccha

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:Both

**Ban Type: Temporary

**Ban Length: 7 days

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 12/4/2019

**Round ID: 9856

**Ban Reason: moccha on 2019-12-04 23:34:53 (9856) [note]
Banned from the server for 1 week - Extremely suspicious case of metacomms, Came up to an IAA round start and said that he needed protection and then proceeded to ask for an emag. Authed by Azlanon. Appeal on the Forums

**Appeal Reason: So basically, what I do sometimes, is I find suspicious people just lingering in the bar/theatre (i play as a cook usually) and say shit that leads them to believe that I know they are a traitor. Sometimes it works, and I take their traitor stuff, and sometimes it doesnt, as they arent traitors. (or i get killed). So, I see this guy in the bar just lingering, walking from bar to theatre. I find it sus, so I go up to him and say (something along the lines of) “Hey, you’re a target. If you give me something cool, ill protect you.” Then, he said (something along the lines of) “I’m assuming you’re my hunter?” I said no, and asked for an emag and ill protect him. So, the plan was, he would pull out his pda, I would shove him down, and I would take it and run off. However, he literally told me he “spend all his tc already”. He confirmed himself as a traitor to a cook. I had two things in mind: Free traitor loot if I kill him, or he is gonna pull out a pistol and shoot me. So, I dragged him into the kitchen, used some cqc, and crit him. Looted him, and he had just a contractor kit (kinda boring). Since he was a traitor (or iaa apparently) I just left him since he was a syndie (even though iaa isnt syndie he was an antag).

I get an admin message some time later asking why I crit the guy (his name was “Sebastian Dreranugla” or something). I reply "he literally told me he was a traitor (he “spent all his tc already”.) I also said how he had a contractor kit with him, which basically confirmed it. His uplink was even open. I have killed traitors as a cook multiple times and never gotten banned or even warned for it. The thing that Moccha found “suspicious” is that the first guy I went up to was a traitor, so she/he accused me of metacomming. I explained, and she/he ended the ticket. I thought I was fine, and I beat up some more “traitors” as a cook. When the shuttle was on the way, my game froze. I exited and rejoined just to see a week ban for “metacomming”

**Additional Information: There wasnt even proof? Or anything like that. A whole week just for suspected metacomming?? I wasnt metacomming for you guys who will ask.

PS: Not sure if I killed him in the backroom or left him to die, just didnt want my trust to be ruined as that might’ve been a lie.

PS again: Even if I was metacomming, how would I have known Sebastian was a traitor?

moccha on 2019-12-04 23:34:53 (9856) [note]
Banned from the server for 1 week - Extremely suspicious case of metacomms, Came up to an IAA round start and said that he needed protection and then proceeded to ask for an emag. Authed by Azlanon. Appeal on the Forums

the actual ban reason. What makes someone standing in theater as a atmos tech suspicious out of the dozens of other people? Full disclaimer, I am the person killed here.

like I said i do it to random people. when you went to isolate yourself from the bar into the theatre, i went to check you out and engaged in the conversation with you leading to the event described

ps. ill fix up the reason didnt really understand (thought it was just a summary or something)

pss (or pps??) I found you suspicious that you went to isolate yourself, as there is nothing really in the theatre

I mean I litterally wasn’t doing anything in the theater. I was litterally just trying to do something in another tab

i didnt know that tho

shameless bump because upset that I got banned for a week for something that I didnt do

bump again because I just wanna play some bee without getting falsely accused of metacomming

I will unban you, but keep on mind that what you did was extremely suspicious from a admin point of view. Don’t do this again please

1 Like

thank you moccha, very cool