Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2021/08/17
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
I made virus bombs as non antogonist
Appeal Reason:
Yes I made virus as non antogonist viro I am a new player. I only played at tg for 2 days then I fall in love with virologist. And virus that I made didn’t spread I tried to sell them and a admin stopped me but didn’t ban me I apoligized from admin. I am from turkey I saw this from a Turkish twich streamer but these guys were playing diffrently I thought rules was same. I am realy sorry I promise that I won’t do such a thing again.
Additional Information:
I am being honest when I said that I am a new player. Is there a way I can prove that I am a new player?

fella, an admin already told you to come back next year and appeal on the previous thread you made

come back next year man

Also you should apologize to your “brother”

No because tg already banned you for this exact same issue, then banned you for ban evasion. Then you come here and make more virus grief bombs, claiming you’re doing it out of boredom for not being able to get antagonist.

You didn’t learn the first time you were banned for it that it was a bad idea AND immediately tried evading the first ban. Why should we trust that you are going to learn after the second ban? There are other servers to try out. Don’t keep repeating the same mistake.

You can come back in a year